LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Harbaugh looks like he wanted in on the action!

He got in the middle of pollard and staley and dragged down the field a little he got some action.

was that what he refers to as "lawnmowering"

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2013/10/17/the-titans-frank-gore-and-bags-of-dung/
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by NONAME:
Looks like broken foot to me

Thank god you're not a doctor.
What?
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
the funniest thing i saw all day was the faces on the guys on the sideline when harbaugh laid into the ref wanting that PI call. The slow motion shot they showed was hilarious.

Is there a GIF?

someone else would have to find it if there is. I dont even internets bro.
Originally posted by eonblue:
What?

?
Harbaugh friendlier than usual in press conference, probably due to special guests he introduced before fielding questions.

CK answering now, still think he should trim his beard since it's longer than the hair on his head.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Harbaugh looks like he wanted in on the action!

He got in the middle of pollard and staley and dragged down the field a little he got some action.
I think what happened is kyle williams fumbled and Kaep noticed it. Everyone else thought it was incomplete because that's what was called. Kaep went to wrestle the ball with pollard and pollard looked like he was shoving Kaep (or Kaep's head on the ground). Staley got pissed and that's the fight you see in the pic. Harbs just trying to keep Staley out of it.

Titans got real cheap towards the end of the game.
Originally posted by IMnotsoHO:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Look at Crabtrees face

That's not Crabtree, that's Travon Martin. The whole thing was staged. It finally makes sense.

Not cool newb! STFU!!!
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
It was really 2 guys. Pollard and Britt were out of control. At least Britt should have been ejected. The Titans really dirtied the game once it became apparent we were taking them lightly. They took offense to it and it got real chippy.

I don't know that the Niners were taking them lightly. Kaepernick has a lot of fun when he's winning - he sometimes looks like a kid on the school yard when things are going well. In that respect, he kind of reminds me of Farvre, who used to get on guys nerves a lot when they were losing to him. I think they were just pissed that they couldn't get anything going.

I was referring more to how we were calling the game in the 2nd half. We took out defensive starters in the 3rd quarter, and went ridiculously vanilla on offense with 20+ minutes to go in the game. They put together and few drives, and got real chippy as if to say "This game isn't over yet".
?

What dude talking about broken foot for?
I was referring more to how we were calling the game in the 2nd half. We took out defensive starters in the 3rd quarter, and went ridiculously vanilla on offense with 20+ minutes to go in the game. They put together and few drives, and got real chippy as if to say "This game isn't over yet".

It was 24-3 with 12 minutes left.

I mean we're not playing Manning.
[ Edited by eonblue on Oct 20, 2013 at 4:58 PM ]

• LVJay
  • Veteran
What?

?

So Mad! I was watching the game on Sunday Ticket and with 8 minutes left the game turned off.

When Eric Reid went down grabbing his ankle.

It was 24-3 with 12 minutes left.

I mean we're not playing Manning.

And it very well could have been 24-17 with 3 minutes left if not for a muffed punt. 12 minutes is plenty of time when you play as relaxed as we did.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Oct 20, 2013 at 5:00 PM ]
Originally posted by sking20854:

When Eric Reid went down grabbing his ankle.

Lol. Okay. I missed the last 4 minutes so I didn't know if someone else got dinged.
Share 49ersWebzone