LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's the story on this? I missed the game.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
f**k the Titans, and f**k their fans, they can all go f**k themselves after all this, I really hate these motherf**kers and they're not even in our conference. -This is worse than the Bills rivalry of the early 90s.

Dude we won. Calm down.

Dude I don't want serious injuries brought on from cheap shots.

It was really 2 guys. Pollard and Britt were out of control. At least Britt should have been ejected. The Titans really dirtied the game once it became apparent we were taking them lightly. They took offense to it and it got real chippy.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by IMnotsoHO:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Kyle Williams gets a thrown pass to him finally and he can't hold onto it. SIGH. im startin to lose some faith on him.

Just now you started losing faith in him? He's been awful for awhile lol.

Actually its worst than that, Team49ers. He caught the ball, then fumbled..

Kyle Williams doesn't fumble...

Hey, I know that game! Me next. The sky isn't blue. The sun isn't bright. Up is really down.
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

Pollard being a douche, followed up by Britt. f**k those guys.

Titans were frustrated Pollard lost his cool and tried to strangle staley lol.
Harbaugh looks like he wanted in on the action!
Look at Crabtrees face
Harbaugh looks like he wanted in on the action!

He got in the middle of pollard and staley and dragged down the field a little he got some action.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
Look at Crabtrees face

Looks like E.T.
Look at Crabtrees face

Hahaha nice catch

Crabtree looking at Pollard like "...Soon...".

Look at Crabtrees face

That's not Crabtree, that's Travon Martin. The whole thing was staged. It finally makes sense.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
It was really 2 guys. Pollard and Britt were out of control. At least Britt should have been ejected. The Titans really dirtied the game once it became apparent we were taking them lightly. They took offense to it and it got real chippy.

I don't know that the Niners were taking them lightly. Kaepernick has a lot of fun when he's winning - he sometimes looks like a kid on the school yard when things are going well. In that respect, he kind of reminds me of Farvre, who used to get on guys nerves a lot when they were losing to him. I think they were just pissed that they couldn't get anything going.
Look at Crabtrees face

the funniest thing i saw all day was the faces on the guys on the sideline when harbaugh laid into the ref wanting that PI call. The slow motion shot they showed was hilarious.
Originally posted by NONAME:
Looks like broken foot to me

Thank god you're not a doctor.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
the funniest thing i saw all day was the faces on the guys on the sideline when harbaugh laid into the ref wanting that PI call. The slow motion shot they showed was hilarious.

Is there a GIF?
Share 49ersWebzone