LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 304 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by robniner:
So the Titans have changed centers for the game.

Usually disastrous things happen when you put in a new center who has never played a snap before.

Not in this case, this isn't good for the 49ers, Turner might well be the worst offensive lineman in the NFL, PFF has him ranked as the worst offensive lineman in the NFL, I seriously doubt Schwenke can do any worse.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Usually disastrous things happen when you put in a new center who has never played a snap before.

Not in this case, this isn't good for the 49ers, Turner might well be the worst offensive lineman in the NFL, PFF has him ranked as the worst offensive lineman in the NFL, I seriously doubt Schwenke can do any worse.

No wonder Titans fans are celebrating this move. Read Turner was a bum. But Schwenke is unproven so if we can get a rush towards his direction then the QB and RB could be toast.

Schwenke should have been starting there from the get go. Deffinate upgrade IMO
When you guys read the link I provided from the Titans board, someone posted if Locker was our QB last season then we win the Super Bowl. Anybody want to debate that?

titan 520
Starter

"if jake was on san
fran last year healthy they win the super
bowl"

No wonder Titans fans are celebrating this move. Read Turner was a bum. But Schwenke is unproven so if we can get a rush towards his direction then the QB and RB could be toast.

Cal Bear though

dudes gonna dominate us
When you guys read the link I provided from the Titans board, someone posted if Locker was our QB last season then we win the Super Bowl. Anybody want to debate that?

titan 520
Starter

"if jake was on san
bowl"

Response

lol, has locker even been healthy during his time in NFL? but maybe his clipboard holding abilities could have pushed the team over the top
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Cal Bear though

dudes gonna dominate us

Not if we overwhelm him.

Dorsey (if he is okay) should eat him up.

titan 520
Starter

"if jake was on san
bowl"

Response

lol, has locker even been healthy during his time in NFL? but maybe his clipboard holding abilities could have pushed the team over the top

They are also criticizing Kaep due to his accuracy and that Harbs will see the light and bench him.
[ Edited by robniner on Oct 16, 2013 at 8:56 PM ]
Don't appreciate the Kaep ripping on that Titans board. I posted a couple of findings on the Kaep thread.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch

Per Stanford, Dr. Dan Garza, #49ers medical director and concussion expert, passed away Tuesday.
http://news.stanford.edu/news/2013/october/daniel-garza-obit-101713.html

Originally posted by Jcool:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch

Per Stanford, Dr. Dan Garza, #49ers medical director and concussion expert, passed away Tuesday.
http://news.stanford.edu/news/2013/october/daniel-garza-obit-101713.html

Wow, this is horrible, I only just saw him on the sidelines at the Texans game! -This guy will be hard to replace as a person, teacher, father, husband, AND doctor. RIP.

titan 520
Starter

"if jake was on san
bowl"

Response

They are also criticizing Kaep due to his accuracy and that Harbs will see the light and bench him.

Morons. Kap was and is the best QB from that draft including Newton.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Morons. Kap was and is the best QB from that draft including Newton.

In fact, if you listen to Munchak's conference call it almost sounds like in hindsight he wishes they had drafted Kap instead of Locker. He's not actually saying that but you get a sense of the QB envy which he'd never admit in a million years. Referred to Kap as a great weapon several times.

LOL! Why are other teams' fans so concerned about Kap? First BattleRedBlog (Texans) posted an entire article on Kap when they should be more concerned with their own pathetic QB situation and now Titans fans demanding that Harbs bench Kap. For what (for who)?

I think it's insecurity.
Kind've astounded by the class-less attitude the Titans fans are brandishing, we haven't faced them since Singletary was our coach, is this jealousy or something?
Share 49ersWebzone