LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 200 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Espn fantasy recommends starting the Titan D against the 49ers :(

Verner will have 5 picks, 3 of them will be pick 6's. I agree with espn fantasy.
I have only been able to find one titans game to watch. This team does not scare me. but what do i know. i only saw 1 game
49ers are GUARANTEED to win this game. All teams this season that have played the Seahawks have LOST the very next week. A perfect 6-0 trend that continued this week with the Colts losing to the Bolts Monday Night. Go 49ers don't mess it up.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
49ers are GUARANTEED to win this game. All teams this season that have played the Seahawks have LOST the very next week. A perfect 6-0 trend that continued this week with the Colts losing to the Bolts Monday Night. Go 49ers don't mess it up.

good stat. those roids in seattle are really paying off for them
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

you my friend..just created the butterfly effect
Niners 24
Titans 10
Hey everybody, Titans fan here stopping by to talk some football before our game vs you guys this week.
Hope you guys try throwing on us, our DB's have been great at snatching the ball and giving our offense a nice short field.
Originally posted by JCBRAVE:
Hey everybody, Titans fan here stopping by to talk some football before our game vs you guys this week.
Hope you guys try throwing on us, our DB's have been great at snatching the ball and giving our offense a nice short field.

I'm really excited to see fitzcrapit throw a couple picks to ER.
Originally posted by outside4949:
I'm really excited to see fitzcrapit throw a couple picks to ER.

Yea he should be better this week, in his 3rd start over the past 3 years he's been really good. He's just too inconsistent to be able to count on, which is why he was cut by the Bills. But I look for him to play a little safer this week, he knows he's the reason the Titans aren't 5-1
locker might play, i was reading on twitter the coach said he has been cleared medically

Another must win. All of our games are must wins. We must catch Seattle and win the division. If they get home field advantage in the playoffs, it'll be tough.
Yea he should be better this week, in his 3rd start over the past 3 years he's been really good. He's just too inconsistent to be able to count on, which is why he was cut by the Bills. But I look for him to play a little safer this week, he knows he's the reason the Titans aren't 5-1

Yeah, he's going to have Vietnam flashbacks with what the 49ers did to him and the Bills last season.

Expect the 49ers to run the ball, A LOT, with both Gore and Hunter and hopefully our semi-incompetent OC gets over his allergies to screen plays before game time.

Thats not his style of play, hes a turnover machine. Like jay cutler, he said he had changed and is going to play safer now, but he still has his games where he decides to throw 3 picks and so does fitz
Originally posted by crabman82:
locker might play, i was reading on twitter the coach said he has been cleared medically

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20131014/SPORTS01/310140070/Tennessee-Titans-search-for-offense-until-Jake-Locker-returns
Originally posted by crabman82:

I follow the Titans very very closely, Locker isn't playing this week.
Share 49ersWebzone