LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
IT'S A TRAP!!!

i feel like this game gonna be close, i don't know why but just the fact that they are extremely desperate for a win right now scares me, and their players saying s**t like this is a must win meaning they taking us very serious. i think we win regardless but they got some weapons too, Dwalk, kenny britt, and that speedy rb im forgetting thats really good C2k or some s**t. all im saying is i wouldn't take these guys lightly in the current state they are in atm, especially if Locker is gonna play which is a possibility right now.
On NFL Live they just mentioned that every team this season that has played Seattle has lost their next game. Hopefully the trend continues!
IT'S A TRAP!!!

a trap game means that after tennessee we are playing the likes of seattle, denver, etc. we are not, we're playing the f**king jaguars.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
IT'S A TRAP!!!

i feel like this game gonna be close, i don't know why but just the fact that they are extremely desperate for a win right now scares me, and their players saying s**t like this is a must win meaning they taking us very serious. i think we win regardless but they got some weapons too, Dwalk, kenny britt, and that speedy rb im forgetting thats really good C2k or some s**t. all im saying is i wouldn't take these guys lightly in the current state they are in atm, especially if Locker is gonna play which is a possibility right now.

Actually,

Their head coach is on the hot seat and Gregg Williams is waiting for it to open up.

Locker will not play as they have a bye week coming up and would rather use him against the Rams.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
On NFL Live they just mentioned that every team this season that has played Seattle has lost their next game. Hopefully the trend continues!

Those dirty birds put a hurting on teams and then they have to face us. I think Houston got f**ked playing us back to back.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Those dirty birds put a hurting on teams and then they have to face us. I think Houston got f**ked playing us back to back.

That streak does bode well for us though. 5-2 is sooooo much better than 4-3. We've had several must-win games in a row here and this one is no different
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

That streak does bode well for us though. 5-2 is sooooo much better than 4-3. We've had several must-win games in a row here and this one is no different

Yeah its come down to 6-2 at the bye is a must. We are almost there. Three weeks ago people were ready to jump off a cliff, including me!

Yeah its come down to 6-2 at the bye is a must. We are almost there. Three weeks ago people were ready to jump off a cliff, including me!

I was pretty disappointed too, but I honestly thought that our brutal 5 first games would produce a 3-2 record. I just thought that we'd lose to the Rams.

I was pretty disappointed too, but I honestly thought that our brutal 5 first games would produce a 3-2 record. I just thought that we'd lose to the Rams.

Yup. Once you realize exactly how brutal that schedule was, 4-2 right now is fantastic.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
their run defense isnt good?

Roman will go pass heavy this week

That 's probably true doe.

Yup. Once you realize exactly how brutal that schedule was, 4-2 right now is fantastic.

FWIW, I had us at 12-4 with losses at Washington and at New Orleans... At this point, the only game that I don't expect to win is @ NO... Now, there's always the 'WTF' game here and there, so 12-4 does still seam plausible, if not very doable.

It should SO be 5-1 though. Did you see the gaping holes in the Colts defense last night? If the 49ers had continued to run the ball I think Gore would have been approaching 200 yards. RomHarb played right into their hands trying to force the passing game, and gave that game to the Colts with some atrocious play calling.

Same record as last year right? Win 2 lose 1. We did this through injury and adversity. Showed resolve and toughness. 3 straight smash mouth wins!!!
FWIW, I had us at 12-4 with losses at Washington and at New Orleans... At this point, the only game that I don't expect to win is @ NO... Now, there's always the 'WTF' game here and there, so 12-4 does still seam plausible, if not very doable.
If our DL can hold up. Dorsey ray Mac Aldon. Who knew? But we are battling though
It seems to me like Tennessee has the defense where they want to try and muck up the opposing offense rhythm and timing as much as possible and they also want there to be as many punts in the game as possible as well. I could be wrong on this but they are trying to shorten the game and keep the score close down the stretch. Part of their formula is trying to get a couple of big plays on special teams every game, also.
The Niners just need to have a few long methodical drives while running the ball down their throats, protect the ball and create 3 or more turnovers and they should be fine.
Share 49ersWebzone