You really need your own column Marvin.
What I liked...
1. Some 1980's Bill Walsh plays pulling the guard(s) and creating a wake for the RB to run through...hence Gore's TD and other big runs.
2. K Williams benched in favor of ....ANYBODY ELSE!
3. Coaching staff appeared to come off drugs and call a real 9er type game plan.
4. Kaepernick going through his natural growing pains before we hit the playoffs again
5. Kaepernik coming out of the locker room knowing he has to develop.
8. Whitner being a great field general and safety albeit with a couple of comical errors.
9. No big pass plays against us.
10. No runs against us.
11. Depth showing up strong
12. Offensive line feeling offensive.
13. Slants, screens, clear outs, pulling guards, using the fullback. Old style 9ers offense baby.
14. Staley is fine and god that is funny!
15. The local St Louis 9er fans letting the world know Seattle is a joke away from Adderal/Cheat stadium.
What I didn't like....