LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

How far are we going?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How far are we going?

How far are we going at this point in the season with all of our current failures, concerns, and injuries?

If I was forced to bet money on this -- my gut feeling at this point in time, and I'm trying to take away my 49er fan bias -- is s**t I don't know still so much to understand -- so I'm going with a SB win! :)
Based on 3 games -- I don't see a playoff team.

Based on our potential -- Win SB.
too early to tell.
We better get far. I didn't buy my jersey to support the team. I wanted the free shots at the bar every time my team scored a touchdown. This team was supposed to take the league by storm. Now I need to buy a Broncos jersey. It's gonna be a wash at this rate.
we'll be lucky to not lose out
By mid season we'll have players coming back, the team will have a strong second half.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
By mid season we'll have players coming back, the team will have a strong second half.

I agree. Just have to stay afloat until then.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
We better get far. I didn't buy my jersey to support the team. I wanted the free shots at the bar every time my team scored a touchdown. This team was supposed to take the league by storm. Now I need to buy a Broncos jersey. It's gonna be a wash at this rate.

supa bowel

LOLOLOLOLOL
SUPER BOWL OR BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
How far are we going at this point in the season with all of our current failures, concerns, and injuries?

If I was forced to bet money on this -- my gut feeling at this point in time, and I'm trying to take away my 49er fan bias -- is s**t I don't know still so much to understand -- so I'm going with a SB win! :)

Just about here....
Share 49ersWebzone