There are 182 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Happy Birthday Aldon Smith!

drinks on me
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Sep 25, 2013 at 10:58 AM ]
Thats cool happy birthday to you and Agent Smith......gonna make a same thread for me and Kaeps birthday
Let's celebrate!
Pretty awesome birthday gift he received from the team today. Happy birthday beast!
Shots shots shots
Originally posted by susweel:

LOL. Classic.

"WHAT are you looking at, HUH?!"
Let's give Aldon a contract extension for his B-Day....

League minimum for 5-6 years sounds about right for a pro-bowl pass rusher in rehab.
What a sad, sad subject. Coaches can't watch every move of every guy, but somebody should have been put with aldon to be sure he isn't caught DUI at 7 a.m. So give coaches an assist in this fiasco too.
Happy Birthday Aldon Smith
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
What a sad, sad subject. Coaches can't watch every move of every guy, but somebody should have been put with aldon to be sure he isn't caught DUI at 7 a.m. So give coaches an assist in this fiasco too.

He is a grown ass man with a job. They are free to do what they want once they leave for the day. It is on Aldon for doing what he did.
Originally posted by pd24:

He is a grown ass man with a job. They are free to do what they want once they leave for the day. It is on Aldon for doing what he did.

He could b doing a whole host of other things. Finishing his degree, charity, traveling, training..,. But he chooses to party.

He needed somebody from the Dez Bryant Babysitting Service
Wow. I didn't know it was Aldon's birthday. My birthday too.
Happy Birthday Aldon, may you recover and comeback stronger, sackmaster