LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Outside Linebacker Help What?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Cam Johnson and Prays were the answer to replacing the fastest guy to 30+ sacks since Reggie...

they backed him up for a reason, they were not as good of players. nobody is here to debate that. they could be real useful right now. lots are acting like "we got Lemon, no probs here".......the guy hasnt done anything yet. hes a rookie. what do i expect from him? i expect he'll make a nice play or two but also be fooled by play actions and things he just hasnt had enough time in the league to diagnose. after he gets the old rookie treatment on a play, the first thing i'm going to think of is would haralson have made a difference on that play
Originally posted by crabman82:
Cam Johnson and Prays were the answer to replacing the fastest guy to 30+ sacks since Reggie...

they backed him up for a reason, they were not as good of players. nobody is here to debate that. they could be real useful right now. lots are acting like "we got Lemon, no probs here".......the guy hasnt done anything yet. hes a rookie. what do i expect from him? i expect he'll make a nice play or two but also be fooled by play actions and things he just hasnt had enough time in the league to diagnose. after he gets the old rookie treatment on a play, the first thing i'm going to think of is would haralson have made a difference on that play

It's a new day in the NFL tons of rookies are starting day one and doing a good job (Reid, Ogletree, HoneyB, etc.). We couldn't afford Prays and Cam has barely got off the bench for the Colts. "We" "Good"...

It's a new day in the NFL tons of rookies are starting day one and doing a good job (Reid, Ogletree, HoneyB, etc.). We couldn't afford Prays and Cam has barely got off the bench for the Colts. "We" "Good"...

he was totally affordable they just wanted to roll over every single penny they could. we missed parys haralson last season and i believe it will show at some point this season.
maiocco with this on one of his recent blogs from today

Aside from the uncertainty surrounding Smith, the NFL said it has still not made a decision on whether Ahmad Brooks will face a suspension under the league's personal conduct policy.

Brooks, the starting outside linebacker on the other side, was not charged in an alleged assault case in which investigators reported in June he hit then-teammate Lamar Divens over the head three times with a beer bottle.

Like Seattle, they will strategically issue suspensions so as not to hurt the product too much. They'll wait until Aldon comes back and then suspend Brooks the same day. LOL
Originally posted by NCommand:
maiocco with this on one of his recent blogs from today

Aside from the uncertainty surrounding Smith, the NFL said it has still not made a decision on whether Ahmad Brooks will face a suspension under the league's personal conduct policy.

Brooks, the starting outside linebacker on the other side, was not charged in an alleged assault case in which investigators reported in June he hit then-teammate Lamar Divens over the head three times with a beer bottle.

Like Seattle, they will strategically issue suspensions so as not to hurt the product too much. They'll wait until Aldon comes back and then suspend Brooks the same day. LOL

on the same day last year both browners and shermans suspension were handed down. now sherman eventually got off but they didnt space those ones out.
Share 49ersWebzone