There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who is Roman's replacement?

GRo is gonna get canned if he keeps calling games like he has been. I think either Geep Chryst or Tom Rathman will be calling our plays after the bye week if this garbage continues.
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
GRo is gonna get canned if he keeps calling games like he has been. I think either Geep Chryst or Tom Rathman will be calling our plays after the bye week if this garbage continues.

Wow, that is a BOLD prediction !!
After the Bye week?

My bold prediction is, this won't happen. If Roman goes it will be next spring.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Wow, that is a BOLD prediction !!

Everyone knows this team is stacked with talent and while it's unrealistic to expect us to put up astronomical numbers with all the injuries we have i think it is very reasonable to expect the OC to call plays that put the team in the best position to win games. Roman hasn't done that and Baalke knows that. Harbaugh knows that and most importantly Jed York knows that. Eventually something will give and Roman will either change the game plan or he will be gone.
LMAO. G.Ro get fired...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i never get why he got a raise and extension after he f**ked up the super bowl. the man can not call three good games in a row. he gets cute, goes full retard or whatever term you want to use at the worst time. JH shares the blame, he is the head of the rattlesnake and in the last two games, those two act like they have never coached in the nfl before.
smh
  • boast
  • All City
yeah, i doubt anything happens during the season.

i would love to see Rathman elevated to OC when Roman is gone.
We need a real WCO coach (sadly it takes three years to be fully operational) and then steal Roman's run-game at times. Mangini can consult Fangio in the interim b/c his game is VANILLA!
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 24, 2013 at 9:49 AM ]
Can I just blame Eric Mangini? After all, he's the only addition to this year's offensive staff -- coincidence? I think not.
I really hope he gets it turned around because if we have to fire him that means things have gone horribly wrong.