There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Did the niners find the super bowl formula?

Originally posted by MarkD:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
I'm not sure our team is "rested". They look hurt, to me.

Hurt feelings?

Mentally and physically worn down. A little scary only going into week 4.
Originally posted by English:
No it isn't. Except to Seahawks fans of course.

Now stop shouting.

2 posts in all caps with both of them pretending to be a 49er fan and he isn't banned yet? This seems to be the new trend especially with Seahawks fans. How bad do you have to suck at life to do something like he's doing.

As for the topic at hand there is a long way to go yet so we still might win the division, we might be a wildcard team or we might not make it at all. Maybe what has happened can work out in our favor. We could be that wild card team who gets hot while getting guys like Manningham, Aldon and Crabtree back healthy and fully ready to go for the home stretch and the playoffs. We had the bye the last 2 years and we couldn't finish the job that way. Seems like now the hot wildcard team has a better shot at winning the SB than the bye team playing evenly most of the season. I don't know if you can say we found the formula but we certainly are facing a lot of adversity which some times turns a team around and they are better for it. I think another turning point we had that changed the 2011 season and possibly the 2012 season was that week 3 game against Philly being down 21? at half time and coming back to win it. We went from looking like same old team to wow there is something different about us. Old regime could have never done that. Back to back east coast 10 am games and came away 2-0. Almost matched our total 10 am east coast wins from 03-10 on that trip. Think we were 3-19 before that (2003-2010).
This, IMO, is a "make-or-break" game w/the Rams.

Agree that the Giants & Ravens didn't need the 13 wins to get the SBowl.

BUT 2 division losses is a DEEP hole to get out of.
Originally posted by tlandman66:
PLEASE LETS KEEP IN MIND THAT EVEN IF THE TEAM MAKES IT TO THE PLAYOFFS VIA A WILDCARD ...THE BIG PROBLEM IS SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE IN THE PLAYOFFS WILL HAVE TO FACE THE SEAHAWKS!!! LETS START GETTING REAL HERE GUYS..THE SEAHAWKS ARE A BETTER TEAM PLAYERS WISE AND BETTER COACHING..THAT IS PRETTY OBVIOUS TO MOST IN THE NFL WORLD!!

Typical Hawker post ... unintelligible and syntax deficient. Back to Seahawks.net you go.