There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Did the niners find the super bowl formula?

Lol
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
The formula to a good Super Bowl party is to have an equal amount of females and male ratio

With halftime stripper pole! Lol jk
The only problem with this theory is that if the Seacawks clinch HF advantage they're 99% in the SB. No one's beating them in the Clink looneybin. If they get lower than #2 seed our chances go up at least 50%.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Lately, as far as the coaching goes, they haven't even found the formula for the playoffs... SB!?!

First, the coaches (all of them) need to find the formula on how to remove their heads out of their butts!!
Originally posted by LVJay:
Lately, as far as the coaching goes, they haven't even found the formula for the playoffs... SB!?!

First, the coaches (all of them) need to find the formula on how to remove their heads out of their butts!!

Running more + butter + plunger = Butthead anal extraction
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Running more + butter + plunger = Butthead anal extraction

Gawd I wish it were that ez. But I bet even our coaching staff would find a way to make that complicated.... by trying to make science out of it or some sh!t (pun and pun intended).
Lol
Originally posted by ninerjok:
The only problem with this theory is that if the Seacawks clinch HF advantage they're 99% in the SB. No one's beating them in the Clink looneybin. If they get lower than #2 seed our chances go up at least 50%.

Heck they could probably win at the clit even without rw and lynch
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Huh?

Getting your ass kicked is the winning formula?

• buck
  • Veteran
I do not have the formula for winning Super Bowls, but I do have a couple of interesting formulas if you have the money.

First, I have the oft sought after formula for turning lead into gold.

Second, well that is a secret. I have to see your bid for alchemy formula before I reveal the second.
where is the PANIC button...aaaggghhrr
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

GIFSoup

lmao perfect
Originally posted by ninerjok:

this
Originally posted by xela510:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

GIFSoup

lmao perfect

• cciowa
  • Veteran
we had it then roman steered the ship into the iceberg and we have never recovered, the green bay game excluded,