LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Did the niners find the super bowl formula?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Get 10 or 11 wins, then make a superbowl run with very well rested players. The giants and ravens did very well with this formula. Its not about winning 13 regular season games, its about winning the superbowl...all we have to do is get a wildcard berth and we can win it all.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Huh?

Getting your ass kicked is the winning formula?
I agree it's not about winning 13 games. We just need to make the playoffs.

HOWEVER. Nothing about this team indicates we've found the SB formula. This team is lost.
People are coming up with crazy s**t to explain why we lost. Tee offensive Game plans are bad and execution is even worse. That's about it.
back to back blowout losses say otherwise. Even if a team decides to cruise to the playoffs, there should be no excuse to get blown out consecutively.
Ehh ,we lost....two tough games....Time to move on.....
The formula to a good Super Bowl party is to have an equal amount of females and male ratio
im not even thinking super bowl now. I just wanna see a complete game played by the 49ers which leads to a win over the Lambs.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
The formula to a good Super Bowl party is to have an equal amount of females and male ratio

I dunno man. I don't like having to explain what a first down means every 10 minutes.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I dunno man. I don't like having to explain what a first down means every 10 minutes.

Not first down but head down
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Not first down but head down

I like everything said here
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Sep 23, 2013 at 7:52 PM ]

GIFSoup

more b***hes
Share 49ersWebzone