There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

PFT REPORT: Frank Gore Angry At Harbaugh

When Frank talks, you listen.
gore needs to calm down
didnt he have a talk with Jim last year about this s**t?
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
gore has a right to be pissed. dude had almost 70 yards in the first quarter and then only got like 3 or 4 touches the rest of the game.


So they have 2 possessions in the 3rd. 12 plays. 7 pass 5 rush. They had 2 possessions in the 4th. The 1st started on the 47 yard line. They tried to pass it every down. Celek drops a 25 yard pass. Kaep gets sacked on 3rd. They get the ball back with 4 mins left on their own 11. They had no other option but to pass at that point because the Colts we're up by 13.

They didn't just stop giving him the ball. There was only one series in the 2nd qtr as well and at that point the Colts were dropping 8 into the box and blitzing 5-6 every down so they only had 6 snaps.

is that you greg roman?
Wow we are like imploding
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
is that you greg roman?

Lol. Touche sir. Seriously tho. They rushed it 5 times out of 12 in the 3rd qtr and they we're playing catch up in the 4th so they had no choice but to go pass happy. Come on man cut me some slack. College is probably my level but iz trying real hard for ya.
[ Edited by eonblue on Sep 22, 2013 at 9:38 PM ]
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
is that you greg roman?

Lol. Touche sir. Seriously tho. They rushed it 5 times out of 12 in the 3rd qtr and they we're playing catch up in the 4th so they had no choice but to go pass happy. Come on man cut me some slack. College is probably my level but iz trying real hard for ya.

hahaha aight greg, just step it up man! lol. but i think they were close enough to not have to abandon the run for most of the game. and kap needs to hit gore and hunter in the flats like alex smith used to. its funny that everyone hated alex for doing that but now its what we desperately need
Gore has been the most consistent player for MANY MANY years now. Not one year has he let us down even when we're were s**t. When Gore is mad you listen because he knows something. Dude has been in the league way longer than Harbaugh and he is a pro. He loves this team he wants to win. Glad Gore is speaking out and he should cause he is one of the leaders of the team.
Isn't LMJ ready?

He would be great for bubble and screen routes. Plus he is a change of pace back.

But first it is back to blocking basics.
anyone else seeing that the read-option formations slowly going away?
Originally posted by Ballistic:

Lmao
Originally posted by robniner:
Isn't LMJ ready?

He would be great for bubble and screen routes. Plus he is a change of pace back.

But first it is back to blocking basics.

UPDATE: LMJ moaning on Twitter-relatively feels the same way as Gore.
Kaepernick looked drunk out there.

Batted down passes? WTF

The game was only 13-7 until the last 7 minutes of the game.

WR with NO seperation.VD and Crabs were missed.

Defense played well but they can't play defense all day. They also did some penalties at the worst times like on 3rd down.
NINERS FIRST 8 POSSESIONS

PUNT
TD
PUNT
PUNT
HALF
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
Originally posted by Ballistic:
anyone else seeing that the read-option formations slowly going away?

Yup. I think it's not catching defenses off guard anymore and it's leading to alot of TFLs