There are 44 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

PFT REPORT: Frank Gore Angry At Harbaugh

Originally posted by defenderDX:
Kaep and Jim have more commercials than wins

Kap has more commercials than completions today.
I mean the 1st two series we ran the ball 7 times and passed it 4. Gore and Hunter picked up larger chunks of yardage. They also ran it on a 2nd and 3rd down.

The 3rd series 1st down they dropped 8 into the box so he check to pass and they rushed 5 and manned our WRs. 2nd down they played 8 in the box even with a pass eligible TE. We tried a trick play toss to Dixon for TFL. Then on 3rd down Kaep hits Boldin for 21.

1st down Kaep under center with 7 in box. They had a CB spying the run to make 8 though. Kaep drops back. Pass incomplete. 2nd down Kaep in shotgun they rush 6 and man the WR. Pass incomplete. 3rd down Kaep in shotgun they rush 5. Pass incomplete.

Then Luck drives the rest of the half and we get the ball back with 20 secs and Kaep takes a knee.

They made it very hard for us to run. When we didn't run they were dialing up 5 and 6 man blitzes and manning our WRs and if we did run it would be into 5 man gap blitzes.
[ Edited by eonblue on Sep 22, 2013 at 9:21 PM ]
Originally posted by 4t9ers:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Kaep and Jim have more commercials than wins

Kap has more commercials than completions today.

Fame getting to the head.
Most of our best recievers are injured and our o line can not open holes against the best defensive teams. We should have all our best receivers back by November. It could very well be too late by then. The coach and Kap are too busy doing commercials. They must put a stop to their commerials and focus on football. We need to have Jerry Rice come in and coach our players back in to shape for next year. There is always next year in our new stadium.
[ Edited by strinersniners on Sep 22, 2013 at 9:15 PM ]
Time to get that Baldwin guy out there. 1st round talent with more career catches than KW with half the years played. Big target that can get you a mismatch and must be accounted for. Hope he knows the plays and it is time to put him out there. KW and Moore ain't cutting it. Put Baldwin and Patton on the field with Boldin. Only thing is KW is PR and does Moore contribute to ST?
Originally posted by strinersniners:
Most of our best recievers are injured and our o line can not open holes against the best defensive teams. We should have all our best receivers back by November. It could very well be to late by then. The coach and Kap are too busy doing commercials. They must put a stop to their commerials and focus on football. We need to have Jerry Rice come in and coach our players back in to shape for next year. There is always next year in our new stadium.

Well

The only solution to the wide receiver issue is to take the coaching up to the next level.
Gore is the answer to this offense. He was a beast. Then we went away from him. We need to run more and stick with it.
Most of our best recievers are injured and our o line can not open holes against the best defensive teams. We should have all our best receivers back by November. It could very well be too late by then. The coach and Kap are too busy doing commercials. They must put a stop to their commerials and focus on football. We need to have Jerry Rice come in and coach our players back in to shape for next year. There is always next year in our new stadium.

People are seriously giving up on this year already? Phuckin ridiculous!

You know those commercials probably took a few hours to film right? They were probably all in the offseason too.

Anybody who is already looking forward to next year needs to become a Raiders fan, oh wait even they're not that bad. A lot less whiny b***hes in here when we were losing all the time. No wonder we get called "Whiner fans".
gore has a right to be pissed. dude had almost 70 yards in the first quarter and then only got like 3 or 4 touches the rest of the game.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

You know those commercials probably took a few hours to film right? They were probably all in the offseason too.

Anybody who is already looking forward to next year needs to become a Raiders fan, oh wait even they're not that bad. A lot less whiny b***hes in here when we were losing all the time. No wonder we get called "Whiner fans".

Those people want Clowney!

I was at the game today and a lot of fans walked out. It was sickening hearing them calling for McCoy and Alex Smith. They were whiners! I just enjoy seeing the Niners play win or lose. I wish I could see every game live but I live in Dallas so I come when I can. I had fun though I left disappointed. Now I am coping with the webzone
If there was ever a time to lean on your running game, especially when you have Gore and Hunter and that talented run blocking oline, it was when you lost your second passing option and had no one except Q doing anything on the field. That, in my mind, was the que to go run heavy.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

I was at the game today and a lot of fans walked out. It was sickening hearing them calling for McCoy and Alex Smith. They were whiners! I just enjoy seeing the Niners play win or lose. I wish I could see every game live but I live in Dallas so I come when I can. I had fun though I left disappointed. Now I am coping with the webzone
oh the irony
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

And I thought that article of us having the least loyal fan base was b******t! It's obviously true. p***y ass b***hes.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
gore has a right to be pissed. dude had almost 70 yards in the first quarter and then only got like 3 or 4 touches the rest of the game.

So they have 2 possessions in the 3rd qtr. 12 plays. 7 pass 5 rush.

They had 2 possessions in the 4th. The 1st started on the 47 yard line. They tried to pass it every down. Celek drops a 25 yard pass. Kaep gets sacked on 3rd.

They g0t the ball back with 4 mins left in the 4th qtr on their own 11. They had no other option but to pass at that point because the Colts we're up by 13.

They didn't just stop giving him the ball.
[ Edited by eonblue on Sep 22, 2013 at 9:36 PM ]
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home