There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

PFT REPORT: Frank Gore Angry At Harbaugh

• vaden
  • Veteran
good for him. This has been a long time coming, ever since Harbaugh fell in love with his toy Kaep.
oh...and 2 TO's on defense? Nonsense. Waisted.
Originally posted by vaden:
good for him. This has been a long time coming, ever since Harbaugh fell in love with his toy Kaep.

Wasn't this how it was at Stanford? Harbaugh and Luck........now Harbaugh and Kaep.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Kaep and Jim have more commercials than wins
Seriously. What is up with that McDonalds Kap & Flacco ad? lol.
All this talk about getting the running game back on track this week.....and it didn't happen. Can we expect it this Thursday? We can expect but probably won't happen again. They are going to try and get Kaep going......Just Watch! Calling it now.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
I applaud Gore. Tell it like it is. This is your team don't let it go to s**t
Harbaughs demeanor worked for the first two seasons and rightfully so. He seemed to have unleashed the untapped potential. But now it seems he is being outworked, out coached and overwhelmed. A SB win would have cemented his legacy as a genius and now it appears the mighty has fallen from grace, landed flat on his face. Then head stomped. Violently head stomped. What an embarrassment at the Stick.
So they have 2 possessions in the 3rd. 12 plays. 7 pass 5 rush. They had 2 possessions in the 4th. The 1st started on the 47 yard line. They tried to pass it every down. Celek drops a 25 yard pass. Kaep gets sacked on 3rd. They get the ball back with 4 mins left on their own 11. They had no other option but to run it because the Colts we're up by 13.

They didn't abandon the run in the 2nd half.
[ Edited by eonblue on Sep 22, 2013 at 8:28 PM ]
Originally posted by Baldie:
Wasn't this how it was at Stanford? Harbaugh and Luck........now Harbaugh and Kaep.

No. At Stanford Harbaugh never deviated from good old fashioned power running and play action passing. I have no idea WTF he is trying to do right now with the 49ers.
Who's got it better than us?
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

uuuuuuuuuu funny guy
Originally posted by SofaKing:

No. At Stanford Harbaugh never deviated from good old fashioned power running and play action passing. I have no idea WTF he is trying to do right now with the 49ers.

I guess he is trying to develop Kaep the same way he developed Luck, but instead it may be going in the opposite direction.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Well as a Bear he said he would repay the 49ers one day for the 52-10 season finale. I guess he is doing g that now. LOL!
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

Everybody!!!!!
Good, Harbaugh needs a serious reality check. They go in against the 27th ranked run defense in the NFL, Gore averages 7.5 yards a carry....and then they stop running the ball? b******t.