There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

PFT REPORT: Frank Gore Angry At Harbaugh

Like i said its all
Gores never really been the a*****e insult you coach or team mates in the publics eye kinda guy.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Like i said its all
Gores never really been the a*****e insult you coach or team mates in the publics eye kinda guy.

Yup. He put up with Nowin and Dingleberry for goodness sake. Gore is no dummy, he's not going to create a problem in the locker room, especially against the best HC we've had since Seifert.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Sep 24, 2013 at 4:35 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Yup. He put up with Nowin and Dingleberry for goodness sake. Gore is no dummy, he's not going to create a problem in the locker room, especially against the best HC we've had since Seifert.

Im sure he may have had strong words of encouragement/criticism for the coach and oc but unlikely anyhing rude or out of line.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Frank Gore has spoken

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/gore-frustrated-losses-not-role-49ers-offense

Interesting read. Frank Gore is a football player.
The only drive our offense looked good was when Hunter scored the TD. Lets not forget it was Frankie G who helped put us in that position.
Well

Let's see if we get more of Gore tomorrow.
Gore still has explosives
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Gore still has explosives

I thought that was Aldon.
Reminds me of the NFC championship game last year when we were down by 17-0, Gore let Harbaugh have an earful then the team started running the ball more on that Falcons defense and it was very effective.
Originally posted by prime21:
The only drive our offense looked good was when Hunter scored the TD. Lets not forget it was Frankie G who helped put us in that position.

Gore was the drive. He's a class guy. I think he said the right things in public. Obviously, he's frustrated that the coaching staff is unable to incorporate the kind game plan that is effective when your opponent overloads the los. It's not all that hard to do but we probably haven't been practicing the screens pitches quick hitters pick plays curl ins quick slants sit downs screens play fakes swing passes wr screens that are helpful in these situations.

You get the sense that there is some formation cabbala going on, where the staff is thinking that if we manage the chess pieces before the snap just the right way, everything will be fine again. We'll see if the mindset changes as the season wears on.
Hes gettin 20 carries tonight, watch...
Originally posted by Magzarillious:

I think we've only lost like 2 games when ever Gore has 20 or more carries
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Magzarillious:

if not there should be a senate investigation either preceded or followed by the firing of roman. i am serious, if we lose and gore sets there with five carries for ten yards, i want roman taken across the river to illinois tonight after the game and dumped off. give the job to rathman, let JH do the job, whatever. four games in a row with gore setting around playing checkers is not acceptable
No anger thanks to running wild vs. the Rams!
I bet he did say something.