LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 150 users in the forums

PFT REPORT: Frank Gore Angry At Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eonblue:
If you wanted more snaps you wouldn't do that.
He slows down the offense with that s**t anyway. If he want's us pounding it then can't handle the pace he needs to shut up.
gore has earned the right to do what he wants and with him being the leaders of this team, this is the one time i am in favor of a player speaking out in public against the coaches decisions. if you are going to have some drama, you may as well go all the way.
Originally posted by cciowa:
gore has earned the right to do what he wants and with him being the leaders of this team, this is the one time i am in favor of a player speaking out in public against the coaches decisions. if you are going to have some drama, you may as well go all the way.

But that drama doesn't help a thing.

We need solutions not a circus. For example I read an article from somewhere(cant remember the site) and the title was "how far will the Niners sink". It references the on the field spat between Harbaugh/Gore. I dont think what Gore did helped anything nor will it in the future. It just gave off the outward perception that the Niners ship is sinking hard.

All it did was make Harbaugh look like a bigger fool than he already looked. Aldon getting to play, 1-2, and now Gore hates him. It really just wasn't very smart IMO.
Gore has always called out coaches as well as players. this is nothing new

We need solutions not a circus. For example I read an article from somewhere(cant remember the site) and the title was "how far will the Niners sink". It references the on the field spat between Harbaugh/Gore. I dont think what Gore did helped anything nor will it in the future. It just gave off the outward perception that the Niners ship is sinking hard.

All it did was make Harbaugh look like a bigger fool than he already looked. Aldon getting to play, 1-2, and now Gore hates him. It really just wasn't very smart IMO.

He doesn't hate him...he is just being vocal about wanting the rock. Jerry Rice did the same thing as do all the greats.

Check this out between Rogers and Big Fat a*****e Mcarthy:

http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/aaron-rodgers-mike-mccarthy-spat/
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 23, 2013 at 8:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

He doesn't hate him...he is just being vocal about wanting the rock. Jerry Rice did the same thing as do all the greats.
gore is not saying anything wrong either. he needs to get more touches if we want to win. im sure other players would agree that gore needs the ball way more than that, especially after how good he was running

Gore is the 49ers all time leading rusher. Let the man speak.

I don't think it's wanting the rock..I think it's more of get the right weapons on the field

Like if we are going to pass then put all your playmakers on the got damn field ..not celek, not miller

And the best time to do that is in front of a home crowd of 50000?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I don't think it's wanting the rock..I think it's more of get the right weapons on the field

Like if we are going to pass then put all your playmakers on the got damn field ..not celek, not miller

I agree. They're trying to create mismatches with FB/TE personnel and it's not working.

And the best time to do that is in front of a home crowd of 50000?

http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/aaron-rodgers-mike-mccarthy-spat/

Oh no! Trouble in Green Bay!!!!

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
This is the first sign of a team that is headed for the gutter. Hopefully we get a top draft pick though. But we will probably screw that up as well.

D@mn, why the fnck are you a fan then?
I agree. They're trying to create mismatches with FB/TE personnel and it's not working.

Lindy Infante offense. Seriously, he loved putting his fullbacks and tight ends way downfield, hoping the defense would be caught off-guard, also enjoyed the same types of slow developing routes. If you go watch the 1996 Colts, you'll see a lot of similarities between the two offenses.

loss--they stink
win--they're great
loss--I hate them
win--we're champs
loss--they're losers
win--been a fan since...
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Sep 23, 2013 at 9:10 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Oh no! Trouble in Green Bay!!!!

Snorlax... Raji trying to calm him down lol!
Share 49ersWebzone