There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

PFT REPORT: Frank Gore Angry At Harbaugh

Originally posted by mkmasn:
If I was Gore I'd threaten to retire or be traded. Last good year or two gonna be wasting away behind Roman's high school scheme.

Lol. Yea right so he can waste behind some s**tty oline? Nah Gore aint dumb.
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,000 for Baldie.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
You can't argue with success. When the running game is working you keep running until they stop it. I don't balme Frank at all for being pissed.

Amen...when you have a solid running game....dayam it....USE IT!!! Everything else falls into place.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Wouldn't you be pissed to? There has to be a reason why they stopped running the ball. You just don't stop what was working for you. Maybe Harbaugh wanted to stick it to Luck to say Kaep is better than he is. I think the coaching staff lost control of the game and did not adjust.

If Gore, who's a NINER vet, isn't seeing eye to eye with Harbaugh you must also think there are others who are not on board with how things are going sour right now.

You would expected Harbaugh to do so since he knows Luck's strengths and weaknesses but the opposite happened.
Bet are some out there thinking that Gore has indeed lost a step.

If the offensive line and the gameplan aren't both the big issues but they are.
[ Edited by robniner on Sep 22, 2013 at 8:01 PM ]
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Good. Someone needs to explain why the holy f**k we spassed so much.

Especially when Kap has been God awful

Yup. When the qb plays like s**t just start running and play action. I was screaming at the tv like wtf is this. The only scoring drive featured the run. Featuring the qb was dreaded.
Technically we didn't stop running we just switched to the read option instead of all the I form packages.
Originally posted by mkmasn:
If I was Gore I'd threaten to retire or be traded. Last good year or two gonna be wasting away behind Roman's high school scheme.

Gore's not a quitter dude. Good for him getting in the coaches' ear and demanding change, because the gameplan on offense is single-handily sabotaging the season.
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Wouldn't you be pissed to? There has to be a reason why they stopped running the ball. You just don't stop what was working for you. Maybe Harbaugh wanted to stick it to Luck to say Kaep is better than he is. I think the coaching staff lost control of the game and did not adjust.

If Gore, who's a NINER vet, isn't seeing eye to eye with Harbaugh you must also think there are others who are not on board with how things are going sour right now.

You would expected Harbaugh to do so since he knows Luck's strengths and weaknesses but the opposite happened.

It backfired on Harbaugh. They probably didn't study the colts enough as a team but focused on Luck. The colts were quicker and dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.
Wow when Gore gets upset, you better start listening. Dude is a warrior.
trade him for 7th round pick
Originally posted by eonblue:
Technically we didn't stop running we just switched to the read option instead of all the I form packages.

Thats what I don't get....the first 2 weeks the teams you played STOPPED the read option, yet on the 3rd week you still use it just as much. They were even stopping it most of the game.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by eonblue:
Technically we didn't stop running we just switched to the read option instead of all the I form packages.

Thats what I don't get....the first 2 weeks the teams you played STOPPED the read option, yet on the 3rd week you still use it just as much. They were even stopping it most of the game.

I think Roman just get's too cute and doesn't do what any good O coordinator does. When something works you keep doing it until the D proves they can stop it.
Originally posted by susweel:
trade him for 7th round pick

Agree
Originally posted by barrymartin:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by eonblue:
Technically we didn't stop running we just switched to the read option instead of all the I form packages.

Thats what I don't get....the first 2 weeks the teams you played STOPPED the read option, yet on the 3rd week you still use it just as much. They were even stopping it most of the game.

I think Roman just get's too cute and doesn't do what any good O coordinator does. When something works you keep doing it until the D proves they can stop it.

They just want Kaeps arm to demolish teams but reality is, thats not going to happen right away but thats what they are expecting. They have a solid balance team that can win the SB, but they just need to get back to how to execute the talent properly again. RUN to set up the PASS!!!!
I could understand gore being angry but still without knowing these choice words its nothing but