PFT REPORT: Frank Gore Angry At Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by robniner:
And where is this offense plan because right now our approach sucks.

Mangini must have said pass the ball on a regular basis.
We had 23 rushes and 27 passes. I mean s**t you guys act like the ratio was 5 to 1.

Which one was actually working? 7+ yards a carry for gore. The colts are aweful at stopping the run. We could have likely won the game and never even attempt a pass. And are Kaps rushing attempts combined into that figure?

Running would have definitely created passing opportunities. Would have given the D a rest. The colts beat us at our own game.
you guys are preaching to the choir. yes i know we are not coaches but the fact that those guys could not see the run was working,,,,, i am beyond stunned and upset.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i think gore will be heavily featured this week against the rams. harbaugh is not a stupid man and he hates to lose at anything. after watching the film on the game and seeing gore have the kind of success he was having they cant ignore the run. especially with the lack of receivers. they will give the rams a fight this week i think. the most concerning thing to me is that they putting so much on kap's shoulders and not letting kap be kap. every game now ive seen huge running lanes for him and he doesnt take off like he wouldve last year. gore is a leader of this team and him talking out is the best thing for us right now. when he speaks, people listen.

my god,, he should have done that sunday and the sad maddening thing, is that is how they started , but they ran away from it for whatever dips**t cute reason. Jh may not be stupid but my god he is acting clueless brainless and impotent ,like three other coaches before him have acted. honda I am not yelling at you i am just out on my usual ledge venting.. only today i have alot of company on the ledge or at least by the window i never had before you are exactly right about gore being the leader, most other players we would say f**k them and give them the brayon edwards brandon jacobs treatment. there are two sides to a mutiny and i am on gores side,, if the reports are true
When they play zone, we shred them with the pass. When they play man, we shred them with the run and play action.
Originally posted by cciowa:
i think gore will be heavily featured this week against the rams. harbaugh is not a stupid man and he hates to lose at anything. after watching the film on the game and seeing gore have the kind of success he was having they cant ignore the run. especially with the lack of receivers. they will give the rams a fight this week i think. the most concerning thing to me is that they putting so much on kap's shoulders and not letting kap be kap. every game now ive seen huge running lanes for him and he doesnt take off like he wouldve last year. gore is a leader of this team and him talking out is the best thing for us right now. when he speaks, people listen.

my god,, he should have done that sunday and the sad maddening thing, is that is how they started , but they ran away from it for whatever dips**t cute reason. Jh may not be stupid but my god he is acting clueless brainless and impotent ,like three other coaches before him have acted. honda I am not yelling at you i am just out on my usual ledge venting.. only today i have alot of company on the ledge or at least by the window i never had before you are exactly right about gore being the leader, most other players we would say f**k them and give them the brayon edwards brandon jacobs treatment. there are two sides to a mutiny and i am on gores side,, if the reports are true

lol all god brotha, were all pissed about the situation but its still only week 3. if we can regroup and get a win against st louis were at 2-2 and we will start having our injured guys returning later in the year to make our push. sometimes something like this is a good think. the ravens sucked last year and got a push when ray's b***h ass came back and some of their other guys. as long as we can stay close to seattle or atleast at the top of the heap for all the wild card teams we have just as good a chance as anyone else. but i agree that harbaugh has to have a serious discussion with his coaches to get to the bottom of whats going on and gore should raise up anything he sees as a problem. gores a great player and probably the most respected member of the team with willis and VD so if he has something to say im sure the coaches will listen

He should have been heavily featured this week against this Colt's D.
Originally posted by Wrathman:

And in Seattle.

And in Seattle.

Yes. Gore with a little Hunter and sprinkle in a little LMJ as well if they so choose. We need to get back to the run to such an extent that teams fear it to the point of putting 8 and 9 in the box consistently and then we can find some creases to get Q Vance and QP the ball and even get Kap some scrambling yards. Move the chains chew clock put up points rest the defense and have special teams execute at a high level. It is what we are supposed to do it is what works!
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

And in Seattle.

Yes. Gore with a little Hunter and sprinkle in a little LMJ as well if they so choose. We need to get back to the run to such an extent that teams fear it to the point of putting 8 and 9 in the box consistently and then we can find some creases to get Q Vance and QP the ball and even get Kap some scrambling yards. Move the chains chew clock put up points rest the defense and have special teams execute at a high level. It is what we are supposed to do it is what works!

lol..its gonna be a cloud of dust runs up a clogged up middle
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
the team is built for smash mouth football. this is where arrogance comes in.

the team is built to beat people up. and it can be explosive as well.

but roman does not do this he does the cute s**t

when he ran a toss sweep with anthony dixon i almost turned the game completely off

This this..and this
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
the team is built for smash mouth football. this is where arrogance comes in.

the team is built to beat people up. and it can be explosive as well.

but roman does not do this he does the cute s**t

when he ran a toss sweep with anthony dixon i almost turned the game completely off

This this..and this

Couldn't agree more. I went from sitting on the edge of my seat to going to the bathroom. Pathetic. Some of you guys have been doubting Roman for 3 years and I laughed at you.. I'm eating crow today.. We were outcoached two games in a row, play calling has been atrocious, and we have started all 3 games with a 3-and-out on opening possessions. OPENING possessions... Good teams don't do this

• dmax
  • Veteran
Stop with this college gimmicky pistol read bs..go old school smashmouth football
SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL !!!!!!! please JH
And play Baldwin
Thanks
And play Baldwin
Thanks

Amen, brotha.

And it WILL happen. Anybody with Frank on their fantasy team would be a moron not to start him Thursday.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

And in Seattle.

lol..its gonna be a cloud of dust runs up a clogged up middle

I'm afraid that the run will work and set up the pass - only we won't pass. We will be so committed to the run that well forget to pass.
[ Edited by 4t9ers on Sep 23, 2013 at 1:16 PM ]
Originally posted by au8277:
And play Baldwin
Thanks

Amen, brotha.

And it WILL happen. Anybody with Frank on their fantasy team would be a moron not to start him Thursday.
I have both Gore and Kap this year. Did I mention I'm 0-3?
Share 49ersWebzone