LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

PFT REPORT: Frank Gore Angry At Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Harbaugh needs to go back to what he preached about the WCO and Walsh football, not this fad thing about the read option as a base offensive philosophy.
This shift....shift.....shift.....shift offense is getting on my f**king nervs. Gore has all the right to be pist, Harbaugh is going away from our strengths and its stupid. I bet the o-line is pist too, Boone said last week "Lets not get too cute and run the ball". I think were getting toooooooooo cute with our formations.
Have to wonder if conservative play-calling has turned to cute and soft?
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
This shift....shift.....shift.....shift offense is getting on my f**king nervs. Gore has all the right to be pist, Harbaugh is going away from our strengths and its stupid. I bet the o-line is pist too, Boone said last week "Lets not get too cute and run the ball". I think were getting toooooooooo cute with our formations.

Wake up coaches
  • Ether
  • Veteran

lol our offense last year and in 2011 had a bunch of shifts and motions.
Originally posted by Ether:

But we ran the ball regularly
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by Ether:

But we ran the ball regularly

And there is an urgency to go back to that.
trent richardson 3 days into a new team ran it more times than frank gore

let that sink in
someone give harbaugh and roman Bill Walsh and his WCO videos that walsh created because harbaugh has a lot of homework to do this week.

seriously and wtf is mangini doing up there? i thought he was suppose to be helping the 49ers!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Out coached AGAIN

We have injuries. They have injuries. We still have more/better talent. What happened... OUTCOACHED!!

Originally posted by Rocket4989:
someone give harbaugh and roman Bill Walsh and his WCO videos that walsh created because harbaugh has a lot of homework to do this week.

seriously and wtf is mangini doing up there? i thought he was suppose to be helping the 49ers!

i am giving mangini a pass. i believe roman is arrogant enough to not listen to anything he's saying at all.

there's no way as well as magini broke down defenses on tv that he couldn't simply say
stop throwing the damn ball and run it you fat idiot.

no way he's saying ok keep passing... same routes.. no change... you're doing fine..

cause no adjustments have been made at half time. none. or in game.

unless you count today when they found a rhythm and had a 90 yard drive and adjusted by not doing anything that worked again.

now if mangini said you need to stop doing that then he needs to go...but i highly doubt it
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

The 49ers knew running the pistol read-option full time was going to be a challenge. They hired Mangini to help the offense plan for what defenses would do to stop it.

Clearly, that decision has blown up in our faces. f**k Mangini, f**k this offense. Bring back the Stanford offense that Harbaugh and Roman were so successful with.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Sep 22, 2013 at 11:48 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Gore prefers smash mouth compared to footsies... no wonder he's pissed!
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Gore should be angry. eleven carries today when he was off to nice start makes no sense.
This team use to be physical. I don't know what happened to the team.....
Share 49ersWebzone