There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

BREAKING NEWS: ALDON SMITH SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY BY JED YORK

Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
SO NOW we traded payrs and cam....to only suspend Aldon............



fukin idiots...............

I don't think anyone planed to suspend aldon, the kid has problems with his life he needs to address them now, he could have killed someone doing that crap. He needs to get his s**t together. Boone had this troubles, this can ruin your life, he should have been a day one pick and drinking almost cost him his future to ever play in the nfl. At least he's taking responsibility for his childish ways and trying to grow up and correct them.

They knew his history for doing/being involved with dumb s**t. You dont plan on this but you need to make sure if something else happened we would be covered.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
Aldon Smith won't play again until December. Got the info from inside the 49ers organization.


LOL @ people and their "inside sources"
Don't have to believe me, but you won't be laughing once the facts come out...
don't have to believe me but you won't be laughing when facts come out soon


Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
LOL @ people and their "inside sources"


Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
Aldon Smith won't play again until December. Got the info from inside the 49ers organization.


LOL @ people and their "inside sources"


Don't have to believe me, but you won't be laughing once the facts come out...

Why not just give us the facts now?
you think i work there...just be patient my friend.

I have no idea, you were the one saying you had info from your sources. So either say what the info is or don't even bring it up
i told you where the source is. you just choose not to believe it. wait for the official word then geesh.

That's great, now share what you know rather than making cryptic comments with no substance to back it up. Never said i dont believe you. Not sure what would prevent you from sharing what you know.

Well he said what he "knows" and that is he's out til December. I hope it's not true but I won't be surprised if it is.

Thank you - as I mentioned, this is what I was told when I was speaking with the 49ers personnel at the game today up in the press box. He of course is more intimate with inside knowledge of the 49ers than I am. You can take his 10 cents for what it is worth, but it is also not unreasonable to think that he will be out for a few months. He also told me Aldon was going to come out after the game to admit his mistake and the fact he did makes his December prediction have more credibility. Hope this clear things up.
Originally posted by jreff22:
They knew his history for doing/being involved with dumb s**t. You dont plan on this but you need to make sure if something else happened we would be covered.

We are covered. Lemonier. Doh!
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by jreff22:
They knew his history for doing/being involved with dumb s**t. You dont plan on this but you need to make sure if something else happened we would be covered.

We are covered. Lemonier. Doh!

Next man up!
Originally posted by eonblue:
We are covered. Lemonier. Doh!

Lemonier's a stud. He's gonna show that he's the 2nd best OLB on the roster IMO.
I had posted earlier today about talking to someone whom told me due to the CBA aldon had to play today before the team could offically come down on him....
so since nobody addressed my question about him being allowed to play per the CBA... i did a little research via google... this still dosent answer my question as theyre just speculations but it seems the whole playing today because of the CBA thing might be true.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/9/22/4758370/aldon-smith-update-game-status-49ers-vs-colts

http://inagist.com/all/381797518926811137/

can someone please relay this to all the s**t talkers on .net saying were classless and shouldnt have let him play today to begin with.
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=74012&start=20
id sign up and do it myself but ive got a business to run in 5 hours and need sleep.
[ Edited by VancouverNiner on Sep 23, 2013 at 2:55 AM ]
Originally posted by VancouverNiner:
I had posted earlier today about talking to someone whom told me due to the CBA aldon had to play today before the team could offically come down on him....
so since nobody addressed my question about him being allowed to play per the CBA... i did a little research via google... this still dosent answer my question as theyre just speculations but it seems the whole playing today because of the CBA thing might be true.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/9/22/4758370/aldon-smith-update-game-status-49ers-vs-colts

http://inagist.com/all/381797518926811137/

can someone please relay this to all the s**t talkers on .net saying were classless and shouldnt have let him play today to begin with.

id sign up and do it myself but ive got a business to run in 5 hours and need sleep.

Thanks for clearing that up. It made no sense to let him play, then suspend him indefinitely on the SAME DAY. But if it's a rule within the CBA, it makes slightly more sense.

I could give a s**t what .net thinks. They're no choir boys either, so they can stfu.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,508
He needs to go to rehab and do the program, be back in 30 days and everything will be fine again.
prime time said on NFLN that we played him because we wanted the win...
i disagree.
i really think it was because of this CBA thing... harbs would have wanted to play him and I guarentee jed would have made an executive decision and over ruled harbs and shipped aldon off yesterday... jed made the decision yesterday, swooped in and did that interview after the game.... lockers dont mysterious get emptied in the middle of a game. aldon probably knew hes off to rehab before the game as well.
Originally posted by VancouverNiner:
prime time said on NFLN that we played him because we wanted the win...
i disagree.
i really think it was because of this CBA thing... harbs would have wanted to play him and I guarentee jed would have made an executive decision and over ruled harbs and shipped aldon off yesterday... jed made the decision yesterday, swooped in and did that interview after the game.... lockers dont mysterious get emptied in the middle of a game. aldon probably knew hes off to rehab before the game as well.

The NFLN crew is a joke for the most part. For example, Deion Sanders was vocal against players suing for concussions, only to to find out that he also sued for workers' comp due to head trauma and related incurred injuries.
Hopefully they have some room at whatever clinic he attends, if I have to watch one more game like that I'll be his new roommate.
Hopefully they have some room at whatever clinic he attends, if I have to watch one more game like that I'll be his new roommate.
Originally posted by Thrash88:
Hopefully they have some room at whatever clinic he attends, if I have to watch one more game like that I'll be his new roommate.
LOL
Aldon should consult with Alex Boone, who had a drinking problem as well and was able to overcome it.
Handle your demons young man, and get back at what you do best