There are 167 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

BREAKING NEWS: ALDON SMITH SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY BY JED YORK

Originally posted by English:
Time to stop overreacting.

Maybe you should stop underreacting? This is the worst stretch of Harbaugh football. Our premier pass rusher is in drug rehab. Kap is is disorientated and undercoached. And were on a short week to St. Louis and possibly 1-3. We're closing in on a quarter season of football.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Maybe you should stop underreacting? This is the worst stretch of Harbaugh football. Our premier pass rusher is in drug rehab. Kap is is disorientated and undercoached. And were on a short week to St. Louis and possibly 1-3. We're closing in on a quarter season of football.

If the playoffs and Super Bowl were approaching right now, I'd be very nervous. But take solace in knowing that of all Super Bowl winners since '05, only the '08 Steelers and '09 Saints didn't have SERIOUS rough patches in their regular seasons. Every single winner in that 8 year stretch except for the two i mentioned had a fan base where everyone thought the sky was falling at a point during the regular season - and yet wound up winning it all.
[ Edited by kap2crab on Sep 22, 2013 at 8:13 PM ]
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by English:
Time to stop overreacting.

Maybe you should stop underreacting? This is the worst stretch of Harbaugh football. Our premier pass rusher is in drug rehab. Kap is is disorientated and undercoached. And were on a short week to St. Louis and possibly 1-3. We're closing in on a quarter season of football.
I'm actually glad Aldon admitted he needed help and that Jed York took care of his player..Its beyond football and beyond winning and losing.
Originally posted by dugo:
I'm actually glad Aldon admitted he needed help and that Jed York took care of his player..Its beyond football and beyond winning and losing.

It takes guts to admit you have a problem especially nationally, it takes strength to actually do something about it. Im glad the whole organization has his back and is showing they support him, i just wish more fans would.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
well i think the team morale is at an all time low, i see bad things happening in the rams game

Yes I agree. The way they lost in Sea was demoralizing, now add this horrid game, I just don't see them popping out of this malize; especially when they see that very good Ram D taking out Offense out in a third straight game. The window was really ope wide for our Niners the last 2 years, looks to be slamming down now. What I see when they play the last two games and parts of the opener, I don't see how they can "fix" that. Roman blows for sure, and has been said many times; the Niners have lost their identity on both sides of the ball now..wow...my god...
Originally posted by dugo:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by English:
Time to stop overreacting.

Maybe you should stop underreacting? This is the worst stretch of Harbaugh football. Our premier pass rusher is in drug rehab. Kap is is disorientated and undercoached. And were on a short week to St. Louis and possibly 1-3. We're closing in on a quarter season of football.
I'm actually glad Aldon admitted he needed help and that Jed York took care of his player..Its beyond football and beyond winning and losing.
I completely agree. He seems like a good dude, and I think its safe to say alcohol wasn't the only thing he was abusing Friday night. Some help and perspective would do a lot for him.
Originally posted by kap2crab:
If the playoffs and Super Bowl were approaching right now, I'd be very nervous. But take solace in knowing that of all Super Bowl winners since '05, only the '08 Steelers and '09 Saints didn't have SERIOUS rough patches in their regular seasons. Every single winner in that 8 year stretch except for the two i mentioned had a fan base where everyone thought the sky was falling at a point during the regular season - and yet wound up winning it all.
So. The logic is I should believe in my team because they're doing bad? I understand what you're saying, but there are also 19 other teams a season that have had "rough patches" and still sucked.
someone was telling me that due to the cba or something that they legally couldnt suspend him until after todays game... can anyone shed some light on this?
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Chico:
so far this year, we played without...
Vernon - injury
Patrick - injury
LMJ - injury
Crabtree - injury
Ian Williams - injury
Culliver injury
Aldon - rehab/suspension
Delanie Walker - Free Agency
Soap - Free Agency
Goldson - Free Agency

Am I missing anyone? it's like we're rebuilding and starting all over again...

manningham

moss, ted ginn

RJF

Frank Gore -- Coach's decision not to run the ball


Alex Smith -- Do I win?

Yes. Yes, you do.


Originally posted by VancouverNiner:
someone was telling me that due to the cba or something that they legally couldnt suspend him until after todays game... can anyone shed some light on this?

That's what I heard too.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
So. The logic is I should believe in my team because they're doing bad? I understand what you're saying, but there are also 19 other teams a season that have had "rough patches" and still sucked.

No, what I'm saying is at least it's early. I'm not sugarcoating what's going on right now - it's bad. But so was Baltimore being within a Ray Rice 4th and 29 conversion from likely not even making playoffs. So was the Giants losing 7 of their first 14 games in 2011 and the Packers losing 6 of their first 14 games in 2010 and both needing to win their last game just to sneak into the playoffs, the 2007 Giants were a whisker away from starting 0-3...etc. etc. etc. We have plenty of time to get it turned around. A huge part of our issues right now is shooting ourselves in the foot with penalties. We could have been right in the game and maybe even in position to win each of the last 2 weeks if it weren't for the constant turning punts into first downs that eventually lead to TDs and our defense getting worn down. If we can eliminate that b******t and get healthier (you gotta figure the injury bug won't be hitting us this hard all year...at least hopefully not). Plenty of time to figure this out and I'm glad we get to get the taste of an ugly loss out quickly, just like last year when we got to shake the taste of that nasty Giants game out of our mouth a few days later on Thursday. And I can see us winning the Super Bowl this year and then we all look back to these 7 days of hell where we had 2 horrible losses + the Aldon situation and we all laugh 4.5 months from now about how we all thought we were all toast back then when it turned out to be a rallying point of our season. Storylines like that happen every single year.
jed better watch out before harbaugh walks.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
Aldon Smith won't play again until December. Got the info from inside the 49ers organization.


LOL @ people and their "inside sources"
Don't have to believe me, but you won't be laughing once the facts come out...
don't have to believe me but you won't be laughing when facts come out soon


Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
LOL @ people and their "inside sources"


Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
Aldon Smith won't play again until December. Got the info from inside the 49ers organization.


LOL @ people and their "inside sources"


Don't have to believe me, but you won't be laughing once the facts come out...
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
Aldon Smith won't play again until December. Got the info from inside the 49ers organization.


LOL @ people and their "inside sources"
Don't have to believe me, but you won't be laughing once the facts come out...
don't have to believe me but you won't be laughing when facts come out soon


Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
LOL @ people and their "inside sources"


Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
Aldon Smith won't play again until December. Got the info from inside the 49ers organization.


LOL @ people and their "inside sources"


Don't have to believe me, but you won't be laughing once the facts come out...

Why not just give us the facts now?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
Aldon Smith won't play again until December. Got the info from inside the 49ers organization.


LOL @ people and their "inside sources"
Don't have to believe me, but you won't be laughing once the facts come out...
don't have to believe me but you won't be laughing when facts come out soon


Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
LOL @ people and their "inside sources"


Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
Aldon Smith won't play again until December. Got the info from inside the 49ers organization.


LOL @ people and their "inside sources"


Don't have to believe me, but you won't be laughing once the facts come out...

Why not just give us the facts now?
you think i work there...just be patient my friend.