There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

BREAKING NEWS: ALDON SMITH SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY BY JED YORK

Originally posted by buck:
It will interesting to see what happens in the Rams game on Thursday.

We are going to find out how much resilience the team has.

Gut check time.

or how many more of our star players will be taken away from us. they just got torched and we keep getting torched but they look more solid than us as it stands right now. two back to back blowouts is not a sign of a team that is going places
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:
Well, at least we'll be drafting real high in this upcoming draft.

Not to long ago people were predicting Super Bowl.

Now, we will drafting high.

The season is long and hard. We are in a hole. First, thing to do is stop digging.
Originally posted by SFrush:
BTW wouldn't it be nice to have Cam Johnson or Haralson right now? You can never have enough pass rushers. sigh

This. X1000. Those 7th round picks don't seem very valuable in comparison right now.

Similarly, it sure would be nice to have some WRs with NFL experience on the roster instead of guys we kept who have yet to catch a ball.
We don't have a OLB to back up Brooks we gave away Cam Johnson also.
Not to long ago people were predicting Super Bowl.

Now, we will drafting high.

The season is long and hard. We are in a hole. First, thing to do is stop digging.

I like the way you post.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Gut check time.

or how many more of our star players will be taken away from us. they just got torched and we keep getting torched but they look more solid than us as it stands right now. two back to back blowouts is not a sign of a team that is going places

Like I said, Gut check time.

The way things look today and what they will look like in future may be two different animals--much depends on how the team responds.

People give it up on the off season trades personnel decisions. No one and I mean no one ever thought this would happen.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Gut check time.

Like I said, Gut check time.

The way things look today and what they will look like in future may be two different animals--much depends on how the team responds.

well, anyone with any kind of ego is injured or n rehab so maybe some hungry young players can step up lol. its getting ridiculous how many people were missing this early in the year
7th rounders and Owen Marecic, he played OLB too. I think Harbaugh has become hos worse enemy.
[ Edited by LottOfDefense on Sep 22, 2013 at 6:50 PM ]
would of been nice to keep Parris
  • ace52
  • Veteran
I thought that the Cam Johnson move would come back and bite this FO in the a**. I just didn't think it would happen this soon.
It's time for Lemonier to show what he's made of (and for the coaches to let him do it).
Time to start picking up guys off streets
Time to stop overreacting.
The boat is taking on water but it's not sinking, last year the Ravens lost 4 of their last 5 and still won it all. Kaep is coming back to earth and can he be effective under center?
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
The boat is taking on water but it's not sinking, last year the Ravens lost 4 of their last 5 and still won it all. Kaep is coming back to earth and can he be effective under center?

yes he is best when he turns around and hands it to Frank.