There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

BREAKING NEWS: ALDON SMITH SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY BY JED YORK

Damn. From bad to worse....
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
That parys trade................. Not so hot now.....

Or Cam Johnson

Definite overthinking it this season
Disaster...

Thanks Harbaugh and Baalke for trading away Haralson and Johnson for 10 cents on the dollar.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
Aldon Smith won't play again until December. Got the info from inside the 49ers organization.

LOL @ people and their "inside sources"
Well, at least we'll be drafting real high in this upcoming draft.
Don't forget Parys Haralson, I thought we should have keep him... He was healthy and play great during pre season.
I know Lemonier will play great, and I wish Aldon nothing but the best in rehab. But, we now have now depth at OLB.

Skuta?
Do you think we could get a good discount if we resigned Aldon now or are we not allowed to do that under the new CBA?
So how about them SF Giants! Oh they suck too. I posted before there's some team every year that gets beset with a rash of injuries, internal problems and other types of s**t. We are that team in 2013 and the other fans are loving it (especially Seacawks). They'll probably win the SB cause their QB is actually the chosen one.
Originally posted by Alex3and0Kap1and2:
Do you think we could get a good discount if we resigned Aldon now or are we not allowed to do that under the new CBA?

does the webzone get a discount if we send you back to the voids of the internet?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Alex3and0Kap1and2:

The idea of re-signing Aldon is a non-existent thought at this point. He is entering a minimum of a 30 day in patient program. You don't hand $50 million, let alone $5 million in cash to someone with an addiction and pending legal issues (see law suit and possible weapons charges)
[ Edited by sfout on Sep 22, 2013 at 6:09 PM ]
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
UPDATE: Aldon Smith entering rehab facility.

Has there been further update on this? Rehab is usually 30 days or so.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
Aldon Smith won't play again until December. Got the info from inside the 49ers organization.

Wow. For real? Source? Quote? The season is toast without him for that long.
Sat in the press box at the game. Source is from the 49ers personnel who work inside. The indefinite leave is intended to be until December.
Will be traded to Dallas and win them 3 rings
  • buck
  • Veteran
It will interesting to see what happens in the Rams game on Thursday.

We are going to find out how much resilience the team has.

Gut check time.