LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

BREAKING NEWS: ALDON SMITH SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY BY JED YORK

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tlandman66:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
aldon gone for we dont know how long, willis gets injured today. were already like 7 or 8 key players down as it is. pete carroll's got a f**kin jim harbaugh voodoo doll or something

YOU MAY BE RIGHT PETE MIGHT HAVE VOODOO DOLL..LOL BUT SERIOUSLY I HONESTLY THINK HES A BETTER COACH!! HARBAUGH HAS PROBLEMS MAKING ADJUSTMENTS IN A GAME WHEN THINGS DONT GO AS PLANNED..DID YOU WATCH ESPN,FOX OR ANY OTHERS AFTER THE GAME AGAINST SEATTLE??ALL SAID THE SAME JIM DOESNT DO WELL MAKING GAME TIME ADJUSTMENTS PERIOD!! SORRY TO POINT OUT THE TRUTH PETE CARROLLS A BETTER COACH! AND THATS WHY I FEEL THEY WILL DOMINATE THE NFC WEST FOR YEARS TO COME..AND THEY WILL BEAT US IN THE STICK IN DECEMBER BET UR MONEY ON THAT.

Stop yelling!
Random fact I just noticed that I wanted to point out in the slight chance it hasn't already: The NFL changed our sack on Andrew Luck from Justin to Aldon. 4.5 on season now.
Originally posted by kap2crab:
Random fact I just noticed that I wanted to point out in the slight chance it hasn't already: The NFL changed our sack on Andrew Luck from Justin to Aldon. 4.5 on season now.

Gonna be stuck on 4.5 for a while...

Shame, he was probably going for another ~20 sack season.

i was wondering how he didn't record a sack it the stats...after seeing that when it happened
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Well whose fault is that? He did this to himself.....
Lesson for all of us here with Aldon.

He really strikes me as a good kid, with a few rough edges of course.

We all have pressure in life no matter how much money we have or don't have. We all have really hard challenges. Booze can make it go away temporarily but you are rolling the dice on things getting worse.

I'm far from innocent myself. Paying attention to Aldon and pulling for him big time.

Boone did it and so can Aldon or any one of us.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Didn't say it wasn't his fault. Clearly it is. Imagine how amazing this guy would be if he wasn't drinking all the time and 100% focused on his career.
How long will he be gone for?
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:

There is no timetable for his return. It's an indefinite leave of absence. He'll come back whenever he's resolved his issues.

Didn't say it wasn't his fault. Clearly it is. Imagine how amazing this guy would be if he wasn't drinking all the time and 100% focused on his career.

Well we are about to find out once he is released. I'm assuming training and practicing programs will have a lot to do with his rehab.

This guy shows up drunk to practice. He was driving to practice at 7 am. He probably practices and plays the games drunk too. He could be better if he was sober or maybe not.....

There is no timetable for his return. It's an indefinite leave of absence. He'll come back whenever he's resolved his issues.

So it can be the whole year?!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

Yep.

I also like to blame girls who have been raped for the scars they put on their wrists.

Especially when I've never met them.

This guy shows up drunk to practice. He was driving to practice at 7 am. He probably practices and plays the games drunk too. He could be better if he was sober or maybe not.....

LOL true. He might be worse sober.

So it can be the whole year?!

Probably not. He's in rehab on his own accord, so he can leave when he wants. I was under the impression he will be away from the team for a few weeks, maybe a month, but who knows.
Share 49ersWebzone