There are 249 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

BREAKING NEWS: ALDON SMITH SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY BY JED YORK

He'll be back next week.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I think you should only count injuries. Counting FAs is kinda dumb. We decided to let them go.
BTW wouldn't it be nice to have Cam Johnson or Haralson right now? You can never have enough pass rushers. sigh
Originally posted by SFrush:
I just hope this team doesn't unravel because we can't catch a break right now.

Agree. Aldon needs to go get healthy and us as a team & organization need to step up & do what we do to pull out some victories!
What an idiot. How is helping us now suspended and in a rehab facility?
It was about time
Originally posted by SFrush:
BTW wouldn't it be nice to have Cam Johnson or Haralson right now? You can never have enough pass rushers. sigh

Time to see what Lemon-yay can do. But knowing this team, we'll continue to go full retard and start Skuta.
UPDATE: Aldon Smith entering rehab facility.
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
UPDATE: Aldon Smith entering rehab facility.

Good for him. Get your head together Aldon. We will be waiting for your return after your mentally healthy. We need you bad, but take care of the mental issues first. Good choice by ORG and Aldon, just wish it would have come before the game.
What a dis-service the team did to Aldon. He should have never suited up. We lose and he cleans out his locker and goes to rehab where he should have been Friday or Saturday. He has a problem and they had to suspect that he did with his troubles the last two years. They wasted no time in sitting Dobbs last year why they change for Aldon?
Really sad. Hopefully he gets the help he needs.
Did Aldon play hungover today? We should have given Luck a foot stool. He looked comfortable, and all, but as hosts I felt the Niners could have done more to accommodate him.
Take the team with you Aldon. They ALL need to get their heads right!
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Did Aldon play hungover today? We should have given Luck a foot stool. He looked comfortable, and all, but as hosts I felt the Niners could have done more to accommodate him.

No Roman played hungover
Aldon Smith won't play again until December. Got the info from inside the 49ers organization.
[ Edited by 49ersVic on Sep 22, 2013 at 5:41 PM ]