LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

BREAKING NEWS: ALDON SMITH SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY BY JED YORK

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Is he going to rehab for drinking or drugs? Everyone drinks and smokes weed, just seems kind of stupid

Everybody does not smoke weed and drink.
[ Edited by Tigerlaw on Sep 23, 2013 at 11:05 AM ]
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by English:
Time to stop overreacting.

Maybe you should stop underreacting? This is the worst stretch of Harbaugh football. Our premier pass rusher is in drug rehab. Kap is is disorientated and undercoached. And were on a short week to St. Louis and possibly 1-3. We're closing in on a quarter season of football.

We don't know what the future holds but right now with very significant injuries, against two of the very best and one good team we are 1-2.

Not what we hoped for but some of the hysteria around here has lost any logic or reason.
Is he going to rehab for drinking or drugs? Everyone drinks and smokes weed, just seems kind of stupid

Drinking.

The marijuana possession was false and the pills were prescription.

He's going to rehab because he had a BAC of .15 at 7AM in the morning, hit a tree, and was due to report to work that day. Pretty clear he has a problem.
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:

Everybody does not smoke weed and drink.

LOL. This.

Is there a bigger group of crybabies/whiners than 49er fans???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4jGSvxCRp4
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Jcool:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Per league source, 49ers LB Aldon Smith currently is en route via air to rehab facility.

Right on. Gotta be proud of the dude for doing what's right for his own life. He needs to look out for himself and not us fans and our selfishness.
wonder how long. Now i am ok with as long as it takes, yesterday i was saying maybe 60 at most,. mayo said 30. whatever it takes, while he is in rehab, clear the cell phone of all bad people. follow through with aa meetings when he gets out. what happens after detox and rehab is just as important as what is taking place in the next , however many days. by the way people who are thinking nothing should happen to him because everyone does it,, well i just do not know. he has been crying for help for over a year. i am glad no one had to be killed for aldon to take this step.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Jcool:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Per league source, 49ers LB Aldon Smith currently is en route via air to rehab facility.

Right on. Gotta be proud of the dude for doing what's right for his own life. He needs to look out for himself and not us fans and our selfishness.
wonder how long. Now i am ok with as long as it takes, yesterday i was saying maybe 60 at most,. mayo said 30. whatever it takes, while he is in rehab, clear the cell phone of all bad people. follow through with aa meetings when he gets out. what happens after detox and rehab is just as important as what is taking place in the next , however many days. by the way people who are thinking nothing should happen to him because everyone does it,, well i just do not know. he has been crying for help for over a year. i am glad no one had to be killed for aldon to take this step.

TBH, i dont think we see Aldon again this season. Hope im wrong, but i think he gets his s**t together this year, then comes back next season and sets the world on fire.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Is there a bigger group of crybabies/whiners than 49er fans???

a whiner is someone who blames the refs,, a person who has what they think are legit concerns about this team and coaches is a good fan. i would like to think most people are not turning a blind eye into what has been taking place off the field, on the field and with the overall listless lethargic body language of the players and coaches. I noted that yesterday, this team looks and plays like it is lost. that is not a observation from a crybaby or whiner in my opinion
he goes to rehab and gets better then comes back to serve suspension, what a s**t show.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
TBH, i dont think we see Aldon again this season. Hope im wrong, but i think he gets his s**t together this year, then comes back next season and sets the world on fire.
you may be right. i said 60 days yesterday and some pooh poohed that but this is serious s**t. plus when he comes back he could always be suspended by the niners or the nfl. you are right idaho, better prepare for the worst case.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

Not everyone gets two dui, a possesion charge, two car accidents, a bar fight, and have a party where there is a stabbing and a shootout, in less than a two year timespan. (probably other things i am forgetting as well)

Aldon is making the right decision. Im proud of him TBH.

Aldon didn't have weed
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:
you may be right. i said 60 days yesterday and some pooh poohed that but this is serious s**t. plus when he comes back he could always be suspended by the niners or the nfl. you are right idaho, better prepare for the worst case.

Aldon will be back in 2-3 weeks. book it
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
he goes to rehab and gets better then comes back to serve suspension, what a s**t show.

he put that s**t show on himself and he was the star,, you wanna play the game you need to know the rules luv. you never get better in rehab,. you get clean and then its a constant battle every day to stay that way. for a young man with alot of money, that will be double tough for him. you do know this is not simple outpatient surgery right?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:

Not everyone gets two dui, a possesion charge, two car accidents, a bar fight, and have a party where there is a stabbing and a shootout, in less than a two year timespan. (probably other things i am forgetting as well)

Aldon is making the right decision. Im proud of him TBH.

Aldon didn't have weed
yes, its bad enough with booze and pills but the media keeps repeating the pot thing
Share 49ersWebzone