There are 150 users in the forums

Quick Thoughts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is Harbaugh ruining Kap?

Kap looks beat down and mentally defeated.
  • Liono
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
When the raiders were the most penalized in the league it was because they were undisciplined. Can we say the same about the niners?

It's all coming from one guy most of the time, Terrell Brown. 49ers really need some help in the backfield. No way we pay Rogers 8 mil next year.
Originally posted by Liono:
It's all coming from one guy most of the time, Terrell Brown. 49ers really need some help in the backfield. No way we pay Rogers 8 mil next year.

Tarell Brown is the best cornerback on our roster, and honestly, a pretty damn good one. Just had a bad game... his worst, actually.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Roman is too cute and thinks he's smarter than he is. Just need to simplify things,
Why did we stop rushing after the 1st quarter

We need a wide receiver asap
Our O is bad right now. How does Jacksonville go into Seattle and score more than we have in the 2 games combined. That's pathetic. Something needs to change and change quickly.
Originally posted by Antix:
We need to go back to 2011 offense. Run the ball, play action, WCO. I don't know what the hell this s**t we run now is.

This x1000000 . But nooooooooooo we need a QB Who can throw the ball 96 mph and run like Bolt.I say BS!!!!!
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Our defense was out there all game. They need a break.

At no point have they stopped the run all year. They're just not as good.
This season is a lost cause, start planning for next season. Trades, draft picks, whatever, start rebuilding now. This could very easily be a 4 win year.
We need to go back to 2011 offense. Run the ball, play action, WCO. I don't know what the hell this s**t we run now is.

We gave away our 2011 QB.

are you kidding me!!! our defense sucks...we can't stop any runs....which leads to teams having the ability to throw at our retarded/penalty causing CBs...admit it, our DBs suck a55! Our offense now is garbage...no running game, no receivers.....i'd be surprise if we go 8-8...
Originally posted by kingkong916:
are you kidding me!!! our defense sucks...we can't stop any runs....which leads to teams having the ability to throw at our retarded/penalty causing CBs...admit it, our DBs suck a55! Our offense now is garbage...no running game, no receivers.....i'd be surprise if we go 8-8...

we used to be the best just a few years ago! holding opposing teams under 100 rushing yards and without a TD...SMH...what the crap!!!!
Let's face it, we are no longer a Super Bowl team and that has to do with a lot of things. I think when people bring up the team of the last 2 years, they were Alex Smith led teams. Our coach benched the nucleus of the team in favor of his draft pick. Alex has been a big part of that torture that we endured but when he got it together we were a Super Bowl team.

Let's be logical here. Our present QB at the time, Alex, was traded to a 2-14 team who are undefeated this year. Our Super Bowl contending team is now 1-2 without him.

Coincidence?
Originally posted by 9erempire:
Let's face it, we are no longer a Super Bowl team and that has to do with a lot of things. I think when people bring up the team of the last 2 years, they were Alex Smith led teams. Our coach benched the nucleus of the team in favor of his draft pick. Alex has been a big part of that torture that we endured but when he got it together we were a Super Bowl team.

Let's be logical here. Our present QB at the time, Alex, was traded to a 2-14 team who are undefeated this year. Our Super Bowl contending team is now 1-2 without him.

Coincidence?

Logic has never been a strong suit of this message board. Call it what it is.
Share 49ersWebzone