There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many more years of Kap?

Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
bailing on kaep.
seems this place is as crazy as all the other 9er forums.

How dare you visit other forums... The Web zone is offended and hurt.

the 49ers are losing to punish you for betraying the zone.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
bailing on kaep.
seems this place is as crazy as all the other 9er forums.

How dare you visit other forums... The Web zone is offended and hurt.

actually im new here cause the "other forum" is too cheap and has a horrible server. This place is pretty cool.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
6yrs lets b fair
I'm going to stay away from webzone on gamedays. Some of the dumbest f**king people on this forum.
Are you ignoring that Kaep had no one to pass to today?

No Vernon Davis, no Michael Crabtree, no Mario Manningham... hell no LaMichael James.

Marlon Moore was an UDFA for a reason.
WOW how fast people turn on the team... You KNOW What folks....go root for the team across the bay Niners don't need you as fans Raders need anyone they can get. Glad I was outside finishing my gate on the fence don't even need to watch the DVR is going on quick erase...

I will say this though A Smith is a lot better than Niner fans ever gave him credit for... Collin no telling how the season will unfold after watching the Rams get run over maybe that what the Niners need next week. But if they lose then it looks like this may be a LONG season..
You have to let it play out a little bit. It's only week 3 guys. Plenty of time left in the season.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
And this is why it is totally annoying to be a 49er fan....because of some of the fans that ask questions like this after losing 2 games with multiple starters out
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
I'm going to stay away from webzone on gamedays. Some of the dumbest f**king people on this forum.

Smartest post I have seen in here today
Right, let's move on from Kap to....who?

Who is a better option? Let's start Colt McCoy! High five! USA! USA! USA!

Put a hold on that contract extension
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Are you ignoring that Kaep had no one to pass to today?

No Vernon Davis, no Michael Crabtree, no Mario Manningham... hell no LaMichael James.

Marlon Moore was an UDFA for a reason.

And a horrible gameplan to boot. The running game was working, Gore averaged 7.5 YARDS PER CARRY, the offensive line was knocking them back.....and all of a sudden they just completely went away from it. Seriously, WTF?
Originally posted by NinerDayz85:
I'm calling right now to get a refund for my season tickets. I left after the 3rd quarter. I'm not wasting my time watching CRAP football. Kaepernick is a JOKE! One read only then runs the damn ball...every single time. Vernon Davis is SOFT...all week I hear he is PLAYING.

Well, we had a nice two years of winning..now back to the LOSING 49ers. I'm gonna start working Sundays. Rather make money than spend it on the losing 49ers.

youve been a niner fan for like 5 minutes, wtf are you talking about.
Well gameplan was s**t again. But Kap is not looking to a 2nd option and is running waaaay too fast.
0 more years. Alex got as much time as he did, because he was the #1 overall pick and was also injured for 2 of those seasons. Kap is trash, we all know it. Lets see what BJ Daniels can do.