LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 414 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
If Lattimore looks impressive in the offseason, any chance Gore is cut in the offseason to help re sign Crabtree. Aldon and Kaep?

No one runs between the tackles like Gore. Dude will go between guys legs for holes if he has too. I hope we can have a spot on the roster for Gore even if it's for spot duty.

Sometimes it looks like Gore is running parallel to the ground, I swear I've seen this dude pick up 5 yards without his feet touching the turf.
Crabs is going to be asking for entirely way to much money! We have to sign CK7 and Aldon Smith. We cannot afford to lose either. That's why we trade up in the draft and snag a WR, resign Boldin on a two year $12million contract. And then see where the chips may come 2015 with Crabs
If Lattimore looks impressive in the offseason, any chance Gore is cut in the offseason to help re sign Crabtree. Aldon and Kaep?

Not unless Gore shows signs of wearing down. As far as I can see, he is still going strong.
I think we will find a way to keep Kap, Crab, and Aldon. IMO,
Clutch

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000309774/Wild-Card-Weekend-Michael-Crabtree-highlights
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NJNiner:

Not unless Gore shows signs of wearing down. As far as I can see, he is still going strong.

Even if Lattimore looks impressive...I fully expect 49ers to keep Gore. But...won't be surprised if he's asked to take a pay cut. He isn't getting 20+ carries a game and it's only fair.

IMO...Aldon Smith may be a candidate for Franchise tag in 2015. He has had plenty of off-field issues and management may want to see if he can stay out of trouble for couple years before handing out 20+ million in guaranteed money.
Kap and Crabs go together like Cutler and Marshall, Not necessarly the same style but that theres somthing special there, get hima 6yr deal
Originally posted by 49ersHeroine:
Crabs is going to be asking for entirely way to much money! We have to sign CK7 and Aldon Smith. We cannot afford to lose either. That's why we trade up in the draft and snag a WR, resign Boldin on a two year $12million contract. And then see where the chips may come 2015 with Crabs

How many plays does Aldon make compared to Crab? How many BIG, game-changing plays? Crab is more valuable than Aldon.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
We really need to keep Crabs. Our WR future is not encouraging.

He a lot of good catches but if u noticed the pressure was on him anyway cause Boldin and Davis were being double covered. When comes to a point where regardless if there inference or not Crabtree doesn't come up with catches. Under contact hes not reliable if the refs just let it play out . I think Boldin is still just as much of a priority...

How many plays does Aldon make compared to Crab? How many BIG, game-changing plays? Crab is more valuable than Aldon.

Agree but if players get good enough proposals it would be possible to keep. Aldon Smith, Crabtree, Boldin and extend few other's. All depends on when deals get done weither its a extension or last year on a contract. I don't see extensions happening unless it free up extra money so most contracts should go into their final years so it just depends on the front office

Originally posted by forty9ers:
Originally posted by iCameHere2LaughatU:
I love how Harbaugh will talk crap about Adderall and still start Aldon. I already thought Harbs was a douche but now his word means nothing. Enjoy the 8-8 season guys

nice prediction

LOL, silly soccer fans.

Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? I'll assume your in your early teens so I will not be mean. Aldon Smith has been breaking records since he's stepped onto the field in Scarlett and Gold uni he dominates every game. He makes elite QB's suffer(Like Sunday against Rodgers). Aldon is on pace to be a Hall OF Famer his cleats are already in Canton for two spectacular game performances. He's taking olb's to another level. and Crabtree since 2009 is 6th in the league in dropped passes. Crabs was clutch yesterday we could not have done it without him. But he isn't even the best Receiving threat on our team(Vernon Davis and Anquan Boldin are). I like Crabs a lot. But he's not worth breaking the bank over. Check your facts to little kid. Geaux Niners!

Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? I'll assume your in your early teens so I will not be mean. Aldon Smith has been breaking records since he's stepped onto the field in Scarlett and Gold uni he dominates every game. He makes elite QB's suffer(Like Sunday against Rodgers). Aldon is on pace to be a Hall OF Famer his cleats are already in Canton for two spectacular game performances. He's taking olb's to another level. and Crabtree since 2009 is 6th in the league in dropped passes. Crabs was clutch yesterday we could not have done it without him. But he isn't even the best Receiving threat on our team(Vernon Davis and Anquan Boldin are). I like Crabs a lot. But he's not worth breaking the bank over. Check your facts to little kid. Geaux Niners!

it's okay to disagree with someone but this kind of s**t isn't okay. pump the brakes.

As far as facts are concerned?

Fact: Crabtree is a legitimate #1 recieving threat like the 49ers haven't seen since TO.

Yeah, it's been that long. You might think anquan boldin is better, but you'd be wrong. Q is on the wrong side of 30 and has never been fast. Granted, the man is incredibly talented, but he's not and never has been a solid #1.

Fact: Aldon Smith used to be better, and is now part of a spotty and lackluster pass-rush. He is also frequently in trouble off of the field.

Saying that he's on pace to be in canton is a little premature. He's only played a couple seasons. If you want go crazy and say that past performance is indicative of future results, then the only building aldon smith is on pace for a spot in is san quentin.

also
you're*
scarlet*
too*
[ Edited by xtm059 on Jan 7, 2014 at 1:47 AM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Clutch

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000309774/Wild-Card-Weekend-Michael-Crabtree-highlights

man, this guy is a nightmare for opponents AFTER the catch.

Please do not personalise. Just because someone has a different opinion from yours does not make them adolescent and worthy of this sort of response.
Share 49ersWebzone