There are 198 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Receivers

We should have busted the bank for Mike Wallace and Sean Smith.
Lavelle Hawkins is already coked up with sus
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
they should seriously think about bringing back lavelle hawkins (if hes available) if they arent gonna trade for someone but they better do something. the fact that the niners are on paper, loaded with talent i dont think they will start selling off players, they need to make a trade or two to right the ship and get this thing going in the right direction. were only 3 games in but with no receivers at all and a bunch of other key injuries they wont get far, especially with the s**tty playcalling on offense. cut roman and let harbaugh take over offensive playcalling, make a trade, sign hawkins and our offense will bounce back i think. we cant sit here waiting to be good again based on a bunch of injured players. we have to take action now

How about not playing #10 or #19. Marlon Moore is garbage.

Start Patton and Baldwin and Activate Harper. Lets see what these kids have. It can't be worse than Moore or Kyle "Fair Catch"
im not against that at all. kyle is whack and moore has one catch in a preseason game as far as im concerned hes not that good. harper and baldwin are both big and have speed. its worth a shot. if they cant get open kap can throw them jump balls
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,244
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by wifflebender:
I am just really bummed what about trying to trade fro Josh Gordon?... Something

Did you see his line today?

He's not going anywhere

the reports of them shopping him are at least somewhat based in truth. They'd probably like a 3rd rounder to recoup the expense of the previous regime, he is reportedly 1 failed test away from an 8 to 16 game suspension though which is probably why they are at least listening to offers.
Don't get why we even traded for Baldwin if he is not going to suit up. Why not get a pick to bundle together with our 6 7th rounders. I mean at least Baldwin is big and has some playing experience.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Don't get why we even traded for Baldwin if he is not going to suit up. Why not get a pick to bundle together with our 6 7th rounders. I mean at least Baldwin is big and has some playing experience.

He has more catches, career, than Moore and Williams combined.

Which is sad when you think about it.

Harper and Patton were both 4ths. Baldwin was a 1st.

Moore as UDFA and Williams a 6th rounder.

Why can't we develop this WR talent. Why couldn't they get 1 catch out Jenkins. This is the root problem. We have and have had WR with talent. Why aren't they being developed?

Why aren't they on the field?
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
He has more catches, career, than Moore and Williams combined.

Which is sad when you think about it.

Harper and Patton were both 4ths. Baldwin was a 1st.

Moore as UDFA and Williams a 6th rounder.

Why can't we develop this WR talent. Why couldn't they get 1 catch out Jenkins. This is the root problem. We have and have had WR with talent. Why aren't they being developed?

Why aren't they on the field?


And Harbaugh talks about how great Morton is coaching up our receivers and getting them ready. s**t, I bet Boldin has done more for our young receivers than JM has because nothing is developing
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
He has more catches, career, than Moore and Williams combined.

Which is sad when you think about it.

Harper and Patton were both 4ths. Baldwin was a 1st.

Moore as UDFA and Williams a 6th rounder.

Why can't we develop this WR talent. Why couldn't they get 1 catch out Jenkins. This is the root problem. We have and have had WR with talent. Why aren't they being developed?

Why aren't they on the field?


And Harbaugh talks about how great Morton is coaching up our receivers and getting them ready. s**t, I bet Boldin has done more for our young receivers than JM has because nothing is developing
Yet Harbaugh man crush was on the field even though he just joined the team Tuesday or Wednesday.
Originally posted by sfout:
the reports of them shopping him are at least somewhat based in truth. They'd probably like a 3rd rounder to recoup the expense of the previous regime, he is reportedly 1 failed test away from an 8 to 16 game suspension though which is probably why they are at least listening to offers.

I wish it was for a 3rd rounder, I heard they want a 1st. Josh Gordon for a 3rd rounder is a no brainer IMO, not like the 49ers couldn't afford it either.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,244
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by sfout:
the reports of them shopping him are at least somewhat based in truth. They'd probably like a 3rd rounder to recoup the expense of the previous regime, he is reportedly 1 failed test away from an 8 to 16 game suspension though which is probably why they are at least listening to offers.

I wish it was for a 3rd rounder, I heard they want a 1st. Josh Gordon for a 3rd rounder is a no brainer IMO, not like the 49ers couldn't afford it either.

I'd trade a second for him. We're going to get KC's 2nd rounder at this rate so why not.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,460
unlike montana, kaep gets panicky when he's deep into his reads; he's gotta grow out of that.

outside of boldin, our WRs have to find some separation; at this point, i doubt they're capable of doing that.
Originally posted by xcfan:
unlike montana, kaep gets panicky when he's deep into his reads; he's gotta grow out of that.

outside of boldin, our WRs have to find some separation; at this point, i doubt they're capable of doing that.

Montana had Rice and Taylor though.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,460
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Montana had Rice and Taylor though.

correct
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Yet Harbaugh man crush was on the field even though he just joined the team Tuesday or Wednesday.
Dayum!
cant get open = blame kap