LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 146 users in the forums

Receivers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
cut williams and celek and bring back ( BIG PLAY HAWKINS)
Spend all 12/13 drafts picks on Receivers. Maybe one will be a threat.
Message to Baalke: pay Crabtree whatever he wants!
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
our guys are consistently not getting open. theyre right with our guys step for step

NOBODY!!!
Baalke get on the phone this team needs some help
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:

Yea N lose half tha team to over pay 1 guy great idea
  • titan
  • Veteran
Feel bad for our D. Left out on the field to die!
We either don't have a good receiver coach or simple don't have the talents. THIS => currently, Kyle Williams should not be on the field. Sorry the kid is not a starter. Can't get open and when he does, run wrong route or can't catch the ball.
See ya next week
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:

This. Cut all out corners to pay him. I don't mind rookie corners.

Originally posted by titan:
Feel bad for our D. Left out on the field to die!

That's exactly how I feel. I cant be mad at our Defense they have been left out on the field all day. We cant sustain a drive to save our lives. Just a really disappointing game all together.
Originally posted by 49Ohio:
We either don't have a good receiver coach or simple don't have the talents. THIS => currently, Kyle Williams should not be on the field. Sorry the kid is not a starter. Can't get open and when he does, run wrong route or can't catch the ball.

Kyle Williams is an okay #4 or #5 WR in the NFL, that he's out on the field this much is f**king scary.
These guys aren't talented
I swear the defense played for 50 of the 60 minutes out there. We may have to go receiver high and more than once. Also, I was patient with Kyle Williams. It's time to give Moore or Patton a shot.
F*ck it call up TO
Share 49ersWebzone