There are 178 users in the forums

Kap needs to find his check downs.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Jmahoney1979:
I think Kaep deserves part of the blame, but this is on the coaching staff. We aren't adjusting to the defense. We'll see what happens Thursday, but if the Rams play us like they did last year, we are in trouble. Everyone in the passing game needs to step up.

True but he looks like freaking Jeff George out there. Holding and waiting for the homerun ball.
I think Kaep deserves part of the blame, but this is on the coaching staff. We aren't adjusting to the defense. We'll see what happens Thursday, but if the Rams play us like they did last year, we are in trouble. Everyone in the passing game needs to step up.

I love my Niners but I'm not feeling too good about that game. Plus we'll be without Aldon potentially.
Originally posted by 9erempire:

True but he looks like freaking Jeff George out there. Holding and waiting for the homerun ball.

Ugh
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
lol... with Alex Smith, it was too many checkdowns.

With Kaepernick, it's not enough.

lol
Webzone isn't allowed to cry now you idiots wanted Alex gone and said captain check down b******t now u got your wish with this chump. Alex is laughing his ass off right now
Originally posted by 9erempire:

you and others should show examples of this....

I see people in his face most of the time...and I'm not talking about being up to step up in the pocket...teams are successfully getting pressure inside quicker than the 2.5 secs you would expect to have to throw the ball in this league.
Kap's OL let him down big time today, and with Davis out, Boldin got covered up, and we have NOBODY else.

WR cant get open, OL has sucked. Blaming Kap isnt the answer.
I'm starting to think that Kap just isn't that good. He relies way too much on one guy. Last year it was Crabtree. This year it's Boldin. The problem is, neither of those guys are elite receivers. They can be taken out of the game. All a team has to do is takeaway Kaps #1 receiver and they effectively shutdown our passing offense.

I haven't been impressed with our pass protection, but Kap needs to spread the ball around.

Could be a rough season.
Originally posted by blm7754:
I'm starting to think that Kap just isn't that good. He relies way too much on one guy. Last year it was Crabtree. This year it's Boldin. The problem is, neither of those guys are elite receivers. They can be taken out of the game. All a team has to do is takeaway Kaps #1 receiver and they effectively shutdown our passing offense.

I haven't been impressed with our pass protection, but Kap needs to spread the ball around.

Could be a rough season.

Originally posted by blm7754:

Could be a rough season.
Spread the ball to who?
Share 49ersWebzone