1) Kaepernick played his worst game and still looked fairly good.
2) Rookies contributed and will make us forget the guys they replaced (Reid & McDonald).
3) Rain, hostile noise, a good D, questionable calls/non-calls and mental mistakes are a bad formula for winning.
4) We need to find a WR...I have this as a permanent paste in Word until it is no longer true...hopefully--Patton, until Crabtree returns.
Things that I noticed from both games so far:
1) The OLine has improved pass blocking but has lost some run blocking strength.
2) Kaepernick is trying to use his legs less but is still effective when he does.
3) Defense is back to being the strength of the team. Pushing Seattle back on short downs was impressive.
4) The middle of the defensive line is better than I thought it would be but is still not able to shorten the pocket. Too much time for QBs.
5) Special Teams do not put me into cardiac arrest! Much improved.