There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Positives - what have we learnt?

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Sorry about that.

1). Reid is the real deal.

2). Vance will be a force

3). We need better game planning against Seattle - every team we will play will be studying that game film.

Yea, I mean all they did was shut down the passing and running game simultaneously. Every team has the personnel for that.

In short, we'll be fine but must learn.
Hopefully, the Coaching staff learned that the game plan they chose to deploy IN SEATTLE won't work IN SEATTLE (although they should have figured it out after last year....)

We may have to wait until next year in Seattle to find out though.
on the second page....and still no positives. lol
Originally posted by outside4949:
Mcdonald and reid look like future stars.

Maybe we will be able to get a thread in the future that involves mentioning people he runs over. Or can I at least say Vance McDonald had a farm and on that farm he had a Richard Sherman so he ran him over here and he ran him over.....

Yes I am new
1. Patrick and Navarro are the best backer tandom.
2. Nickel D needs great improvement.
3. Eric Reid will be a great one.
4. Offense needs to stop "relying" on kaep and the read option. Need more run based formations.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
1).

I see that you fixed this in the follow up post, but looked at in a certain light this post can be seen as an ironic answer to the OP's question!
[ Edited by Spike1000 on Sep 18, 2013 at 10:29 AM ]
the price to resign/extend kaepernick dropped
Not how to spell.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Not how to spell.

explain please?
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Not how to spell.

explain please?

Maybe it was learnt/learned? Or is "learnt" an acceptable phrase in the UK?
Positive from this game, the panic switch reactions from webzone fans have become far more entertaining.

Other then being able to laugh at all of the chicken littles, a few positives from this game would be our defense is still as tough as it was, zero falloff from losing Goldson Soap or RJF, Reid is looking like he may have been a steal at #18, Dorsey stepped in after Ian was hurt and did what we needed him to do including making his presense known with the RW sack, Vance is looking good and made Sheman look like a b***h (even if it was only one play it still warmed my heart). There was alot of negatives also but not as many as people are trying to claim, alot of people on the zone sound like my bro in law after the game having a nervous breakdown over a second game of the season loss.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Don't play in Seattle

ha. 7 other teams will probably not win there either this year

some s**tty team is gonna bea them there watch.
Jags ?

My money is on the Titans... they've been surprisingly strong.
Originally posted by outside4949:
Mcdonald and reid look like future stars.

McDonald has some serious potential. He is a lot faster on the football field than I thought he would be... hope he can become at least an adequate blocker.

Reid might have taught the opponents to stop testing him with floaters... the kid is pretty good at being in position and winning jump balls. Plus he is a hard hitter who is doing it legally.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Not how to spell.

explain please?

google it. You will see it is an acceptable version, though less used. I don't use it because you sound like a redneck.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Not how to spell.

explain please?

google it. You will see it is an acceptable version, though less used. I don't use it because you sound like a redneck.
when i was little and stayed on the farm with grandma and grandpa i was told by grandma that i sounded like a hillbilly when i said"pick the eggs". it is supposed to be gather the eggs