LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I think Carson Palmer is going to be owned

want to see more LMJ in this game

ARI has a great run defense so he better take care of the ball. I want to see Baldwin and McDonald
This.
Definitely need to give these two guys more opportunities to get the ball in space!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
The Card lost to the Rams...the Rams.

exactly why we can not lose focus. just do what we have done the last two games,, take care of what we can take care of,, do not come into the game assuming the cards will lay down,.,. trust me,, a team like this is like the texans,, they are wounded and you need to take them out early.. the longer you let a team like this stay with you, the better the chances are you will get beat.. last years two rams losses should have taught us that,,, i know what the score of the games were by the way
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
The Card lost to the Rams...the Rams.

yeah the same Rams that beat us last year
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Here is my analysis: Carson Palmer blows

That wasn't very in-depth bro.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

but it's the only thing that really matters
With Palmer back there and that s**tty o-line... Brock might have two more picks!
I don't wanna sound cocky, but this is a game we should dominate.
Cardinals let the game vs. STL slip away. Since then, they've played really good defense. In particular, against the run. However, if our defense plays like it did against Houston, and we can run on them like we did against Houston, this game will be an easy win.

49ers 31, Cardinals 10
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I don't wanna sound cocky, but this is a game we should dominate.

Yes we should. Keep 7 in the box just like we did against Houston. Keep guys in coverage and watch Palmer throw the game away. He's just as potato as Schaub. Difference is AZ can't run the ball or pass protect like HOU can. Offensively, keep feeding Gore, Hunter, and LMJ until defenses force us to do something else.
Should be the same defensive gameplan as Houston. Palmer falters under pressure plus they have a nonexistent running game and mediocre receivers aside from Fitz. Their front 7 is underrated tho so I see us passing a little bit more.

Hopefully Kap will have a good game. Been a while. Also I hope the pass rush can step up this game since they were non existent vs Houston.
CUT EM UP!!!
Important game, we need to keep up in the division.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

but it's the only thing that really matters

I concur!
Any Given Sunday, don't get too cocky!
Share 49ersWebzone