There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Cardinals fans are coming across more delusional than ever. That is the reason why I don't drink the tap water out here, it makes you a raving lunatic, either that or these people spend too much time out in the sun.


http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?66280-Cards-vs-49ers/page2

. Bowles tough defense will smother Frank Gore; PP21 will put the absolute clamps on Q just like he did two years ago when he played for Baltimore, and D Washington will make Davis wish he had never got out of bed in the morning. Plus, you know that there is no one player -- or two players -- on the 49er defense who can stay with either Fitz or Floyd. So. . . .easy, easy win for the Good Guys!! Look for a beat-down similar to what Andrew Lucks and the Colts administered just a few weeks ago. . .

Both the teams are 3-2...and not it's by accident. It's hard to win in the NFL, plus divisional game. I hope (and assume?) the 49ers coaching staff has learnt their lesson after the first two beatdowns.
Go 49ers!
Who has better stats....Fitz or Boldin?
  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,228
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Cardinals fans are coming across more delusional than ever. That is the reason why I don't drink the tap water out here, it makes you a raving lunatic, either that or these people spend too much time out in the sun.


http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?66280-Cards-vs-49ers/page2

. Bowles tough defense will smother Frank Gore; PP21 will put the absolute clamps on Q just like he did two years ago when he played for Baltimore, and D Washington will make Davis wish he had never got out of bed in the morning. Plus, you know that there is no one player -- or two players -- on the 49er defense who can stay with either Fitz or Floyd. So. . . .easy, easy win for the Good Guys!! Look for a beat-down similar to what Andrew Lucks and the Colts administered just a few weeks ago. . .

That was pretty funny. I love reading comments sections and seeing the delusions of other fanbases.

On that note this is a divisional game and won't be taken lightly by our guys. This team doesn't take anything for granted anymore which is very good. It'll be tough b/c AZ is good, but I think we got this.
Actually, that quoted post was the only one that stunk of homerism. Other than that I thought it was a good thread. Better than most fan forums gibberish (including this place ... lol).
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I don't think this one is going to be easy, but I expect a win.

I think its going to be a blowout.
I think Carson Palmer is going to be owned
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I think Carson Palmer is going to be owned

want to see more LMJ in this game
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I think Carson Palmer is going to be owned

want to see more LMJ in this game

ARI has a great run defense so he better take care of the ball. I want to see Baldwin and McDonald
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Oct 7, 2013 at 3:28 PM ]
boldin is gonna go off on them. patrick peterson will get mauled on the line if he tries to press boldin. VD is healthy and manningham may be ready to go. if our oline keeps playing the way they have been lately, gore should get a ton of yards too. i think our team is finally hitting its stride.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I think Carson Palmer is going to be owned

want to see more LMJ in this game

ARI has a great run defense so he better take care of the ball. I want to see Baldwin and McDonald
This.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
boldin is gonna go off on them. patrick peterson will get mauled on the line if he tries to press boldin. VD is healthy and manningham may be ready to go. if our oline keeps playing the way they have been lately, gore should get a ton of yards too. i think our team is finally hitting its stride.


Manningham will not be ready to go this coming Sunday. I think Harbaugh indicated he would START practicing next week. I'm actually expecting Baldwin to get some catches. I really am liking what I'm seeing out of him. I think the last game was not a great opportunity for him to get more production, given we only had 15 total pass attempts. But I like his size and how he attacks the ball. On that catch down the sideline, even though he ended up out of bounds, I thought it was encouraging how he went up and snagged that ball.
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
boldin is gonna go off on them. patrick peterson will get mauled on the line if he tries to press boldin. VD is healthy and manningham may be ready to go. if our oline keeps playing the way they have been lately, gore should get a ton of yards too. i think our team is finally hitting its stride.


Manningham will not be ready to go this coming Sunday. I think Harbaugh indicated he would START practicing next week. I'm actually expecting Baldwin to get some catches. I really am liking what I'm seeing out of him. I think the last game was not a great opportunity for him to get more production, given we only had 15 total pass attempts. But I like his size and how he attacks the ball. On that catch down the sideline, even though he ended up out of bounds, I thought it was encouraging how he went up and snagged that ball.

I like how Kaep threw him a jump ball yesterday, I want to see more of that!
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
boldin is gonna go off on them. patrick peterson will get mauled on the line if he tries to press boldin. VD is healthy and manningham may be ready to go. if our oline keeps playing the way they have been lately, gore should get a ton of yards too. i think our team is finally hitting its stride.


Manningham will not be ready to go this coming Sunday. I think Harbaugh indicated he would START practicing next week. I'm actually expecting Baldwin to get some catches. I really am liking what I'm seeing out of him. I think the last game was not a great opportunity for him to get more production, given we only had 15 total pass attempts. But I like his size and how he attacks the ball. On that catch down the sideline, even though he ended up out of bounds, I thought it was encouraging how he went up and snagged that ball.

I like how Kaep threw him a jump ball yesterday, I want to see more of that!

he needed a ladder to catch it tho lol