There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Originally posted by ubaisore:
While we would all like to think players should play with passion AND detachment, getting kicked in the face is a pretty tough one to ignore.

He took it pretty personally too, personally enough to yell at Harbaugh about it


Vent to his team mates about it a little more.


But who wouldnt after a cheap shot like this?
Boone is a man-beast. Lol, even Dorsey looks like a dwarf standing next to him.
dude is HUGE!
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wait until Crabtree comes back

until crabtree comes back from a f**king torn achilles? Who knows what our W/L will be by then, and there is no guarantee he will be even half as good as he was


well he's better than anything we've got now
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wait until Crabtree comes back

until crabtree comes back from a f**king torn achilles? Who knows what our W/L will be by then, and there is no guarantee he will be even half as good as he was


well he's better than anything we've got now

......... ........... ............
great, now harbaugh is gonna make boone inactive for the next 4 games to teach him a lesson.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
great, now harbaugh is gonna make boone inactive for the next 4 games to teach him a lesson.

At least LMJ will have a buddy to play with now.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
great, now harbaugh is gonna make boone inactive for the next 4 games to teach him a lesson.

I doubt it, harbaugh will probably go back to the film watch it then ask boone why the hell he didn't punch him in the face.
Yeah, I know, a win's a win, but this was ugly and frustrating. And if you're sayiny it wasn't, you are the ultimate blind homer. What, 3 turnovers, 2 deep in the Red Zone, and 9 points to show for it? Our first first down was by penalty and not until the first quarter was nearly over? And Kap still looking more like the 2 first preseasons' Kap than like last year's regular season Kap? When is he going to snap out of it? If we're going to make another run for the Bowl, we need to be much better, especially the offense. At least the D has the excuse of multiple injuries. And don't get me started on the O-line. One week it lives up to the rep of being an elite line, the next, it can't open holes for Gore, nor keep their D from pressuring Kap on almost every dropback? Just dealing with the negatives; obviously lots of positives too like Vernon, Lemonier, Willis' return, Cowboy, Reid, an emerging Brock (maybe takes Rogers' job before it's all over?). Just being real.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Yeah I forgot who that was. Either Sendlein or Fanaika. Shocking how little class some of these grown men have.

Alameda Ta'amu

Yea you're right. Don't know why I was thinking of offensive players lol. It was 66 Ta'amu.


ta'amu drafted by steelers last year but was cut after getting drunk and trying to speed away in his car from the police
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Yeah I forgot who that was. Either Sendlein or Fanaika. Shocking how little class some of these grown men have.

Alameda Ta'amu

Yea you're right. Don't know why I was thinking of offensive players lol. It was 66 Ta'amu.


ta'amu drafted by steelers last year but was cut after getting drunk and trying to speed away in his car from the police

He kicked Boone in the face for giving up on Alcohol.
It looked like Boone said "he kicked me in the f**king face".

Boone's a beast. Like 6'7 320 pds of Manbearpig.
Originally posted by eonblue:
It looked like Boone said "he kicked me in the f**king face".

Boone's a beast. Like 6'7 320 pds of Manbearpig.

6'8 and according to reports thats exactly what he said both to Harbaugh and then to Kap and his team mates.
Originally posted by eonblue:
It looked like Boone said "he kicked me in the f**king face".

Boone's a beast. Like 6'7 320 pds of Manbearpig.

ya think he did say that
Originally posted by eonblue:
It looked like Boone said "he kicked me in the f**king face".

Boone's a beast. Like 6'7 320 pds of Manbearpig.

Rhino