LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 334 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
great, now harbaugh is gonna make boone inactive for the next 4 games to teach him a lesson.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
great, now harbaugh is gonna make boone inactive for the next 4 games to teach him a lesson.

At least LMJ will have a buddy to play with now.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I doubt it, harbaugh will probably go back to the film watch it then ask boone why the hell he didn't punch him in the face.
Yeah, I know, a win's a win, but this was ugly and frustrating. And if you're sayiny it wasn't, you are the ultimate blind homer. What, 3 turnovers, 2 deep in the Red Zone, and 9 points to show for it? Our first first down was by penalty and not until the first quarter was nearly over? And Kap still looking more like the 2 first preseasons' Kap than like last year's regular season Kap? When is he going to snap out of it? If we're going to make another run for the Bowl, we need to be much better, especially the offense. At least the D has the excuse of multiple injuries. And don't get me started on the O-line. One week it lives up to the rep of being an elite line, the next, it can't open holes for Gore, nor keep their D from pressuring Kap on almost every dropback? Just dealing with the negatives; obviously lots of positives too like Vernon, Lemonier, Willis' return, Cowboy, Reid, an emerging Brock (maybe takes Rogers' job before it's all over?). Just being real.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Yeah I forgot who that was. Either Sendlein or Fanaika. Shocking how little class some of these grown men have.

Alameda Ta'amu

Yea you're right. Don't know why I was thinking of offensive players lol. It was 66 Ta'amu.

ta'amu drafted by steelers last year but was cut after getting drunk and trying to speed away in his car from the police
Originally posted by hofer36:
Yeah I forgot who that was. Either Sendlein or Fanaika. Shocking how little class some of these grown men have.

Alameda Ta'amu

Yea you're right. Don't know why I was thinking of offensive players lol. It was 66 Ta'amu.

ta'amu drafted by steelers last year but was cut after getting drunk and trying to speed away in his car from the police

He kicked Boone in the face for giving up on Alcohol.
It looked like Boone said "he kicked me in the f**king face".

Boone's a beast. Like 6'7 320 pds of Manbearpig.
Originally posted by eonblue:

6'8 and according to reports thats exactly what he said both to Harbaugh and then to Kap and his team mates.

ya think he did say that

Rhino

He took it pretty personally too, personally enough to yell at Harbaugh about it

Vent to his team mates about it a little more.

But who wouldnt after a cheap shot like this?

#66 gonna receive a nice big fine from the NFL this week
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Yeah, I know, a win's a win, but this was ugly and frustrating. And if you're sayiny it wasn't, you are the ultimate blind homer. What, 3 turnovers, 2 deep in the Red Zone, and 9 points to show for it? Our first first down was by penalty and not until the first quarter was nearly over? And Kap still looking more like the 2 first preseasons' Kap than like last year's regular season Kap? When is he going to snap out of it? If we're going to make another run for the Bowl, we need to be much better, especially the offense. At least the D has the excuse of multiple injuries. And don't get me started on the O-line. One week it lives up to the rep of being an elite line, the next, it can't open holes for Gore, nor keep their D from pressuring Kap on almost every dropback? Just dealing with the negatives; obviously lots of positives too like Vernon, Lemonier, Willis' return, Cowboy, Reid, an emerging Brock (maybe takes Rogers' job before it's all over?). Just being real.

For real, all those things went wrong and we still put up over 30 in the win. It will be ok my friend.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
He took it pretty personally too, personally enough to yell at Harbaugh about it

Vent to his team mates about it a little more.

But who wouldnt after a cheap shot like this?

#66 gonna receive a nice big fine from the NFL this week

Now by any chance is #66 related to Nndamukong Suh?
boons calling him a f**kin f*ggot in the second gif lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
boons calling him a f**kin f*ggot in the second gif lol

incorrect sir
Share 49ersWebzone