LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 234 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Yeah I forgot who that was. Either Sendlein or Fanaika. Shocking how little class some of these grown men have.

Alameda Ta'amu

Yea you're right. Don't know why I was thinking of offensive players lol. It was 66 Ta'amu.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Dear Greg Roman,

I beg of you to do more of this (18 plays, 89 yards, over 9 minutes TOP and a score/TD)... PLEASE, I beg of you!!

It's not easy. If it was, every team would do this.

Haven't you heard? Tom Brady does this all the time with scrub WRs. Even when he doesn't, he does. It's a strange phenomenon. If only Kap could do the same.

Originally posted by ads_2006:
well its easier in the 4th, especially if you are hitting them hard during the other 3 quarters like we did today

Niners are capable of doing this... maybe not all the time, but Roman doesn't attempt it often enough.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by verb1der:
This was a such a sick play, finally Roman is going deep

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap2000000261775/Vernon-Davis-2nd-TD-catch-of-game?continuous=true

i think that was more of Kap just trusting his receiver. davis was NOT open on that play. Sometimes you just gotta let it rip and expect your teammate to go get it. That's what happened here.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap2000000261775/Vernon-Davis-2nd-TD-catch-of-game?continuous=true

i think that was more of Kap just trusting his receiver. davis was NOT open on that play. Sometimes you just gotta let it rip and expect your teammate to go get it. That's what happened here.

I agree. VD was totally covered, but the rainbow pass was impressive!

Yup. You gotta give Davis a chance to make a play. I'd put my money on him over Yeremiah Bell. Nice throw by Kap.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Would Boone trade a win, for a kick in the face? Apparently not. I don't think there is any excuse for personal fouls after the play. Let him kick you and walk away with a penalty, don't ever make the ref think twice about it.

While we would all like to think players should play with passion AND detachment, getting kicked in the face is a pretty tough one to ignore.

Now only if he could put that trust in the WRs not named Boldin.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Now only if he could put that trust in the WRs not named Boldin.

Wait until Crabtree comes back

until crabtree comes back from a f**king torn achilles? Who knows what our W/L will be by then, and there is no guarantee he will be even half as good as he was
Originally posted by xtm059:

until crabtree comes back from a f**king torn achilles? Who knows what our W/L will be by then, and there is no guarantee he will be even half as good as he was

have a little faith man!

Originally posted by ubaisore:
While we would all like to think players should play with passion AND detachment, getting kicked in the face is a pretty tough one to ignore.

He took it pretty personally too, personally enough to yell at Harbaugh about it

Vent to his team mates about it a little more.

But who wouldnt after a cheap shot like this?
Boone is a man-beast. Lol, even Dorsey looks like a dwarf standing next to him.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
dude is HUGE!

well he's better than anything we've got now
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

well he's better than anything we've got now

......... ........... ............
Share 49ersWebzone