LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

49ers NT Glenn Dorsey, removed in first quarter, had right hamstring wrapped in locker room: "Yeah, it's cool. It'll be all right," he said.

We really need Dorsey, I don't really get concerned when we lose aldon or willis for an amount of time, but dorsey is a really key piece to this defense. his work allows willis and bowman to run around and make plays. really need dorsey to come back soon.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

49ers NT Glenn Dorsey, removed in first quarter, had right hamstring wrapped in locker room: "Yeah, it's cool. It'll be all right," he said.

We really need Dorsey, I don't really get concerned when we lose aldon or willis for an amount of time, but dorsey is a really key piece to this defense. his work allows willis and bowman to run around and make plays. really need dorsey to come back soon.

im much more concerned with 99 missing than dorsey. aldon is our best player on the team possibly and takes our defense from good to great. we dont get near enough pressure on the qb without him
Originally posted by LVJay:
Some of the (real) Chief fans, the ones that know about football/QB play, are not praising this dude...

The Broncos in '09 went 6-0 with kyle f**king orton.

tears you up don't it...filling your head with self doubt...makes it hard to sleep
I just wanted to step back for a minute as a fan and talk about what a great game that was.

Both teams battled hard. The Cardinals DB's made great plays on the ball to keep us out of the endzone. Our DB's made some great plays. Our backups on the DL came in and did an admirable job. Both teams made some big, exciting plays in the air.

Near the end of the game, i was thinking, "Come on Willis, you need to make your presence felt." And what does he do? He causes a critical fumble just as the Cardinals were beginning to take control of the game.

It was a great game from a football fans point of view.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hofer36:
Some of the (real) Chief fans, the ones that know about football/QB play, are not praising this dude...

The Broncos in '09 went 6-0 with kyle f**king orton.

tears you up don't it...filling your head with self doubt...makes it hard to sleep

lol, the agony....
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BrianGO:
I just wanted to step back for a minute as a fan and talk about what a great game that was.

Both teams battled hard. The Cardinals DB's made great plays on the ball to keep us out of the endzone. Our DB's made some great plays. Our backups on the DL came in and did an admirable job. Both teams made some big, exciting plays in the air.

Near the end of the game, i was thinking, "Come on Willis, you need to make your presence felt." And what does he do? He causes a critical fumble just as the Cardinals were beginning to take control of the game.

It was a great game from a football fans point of view.

Dear Greg Roman,

I beg of you to do more of this (18 plays, 89 yards, over 9 minutes TOP and a score/TD)... PLEASE, I beg of you!!

It's not easy. If it was, every team would do this.
Originally posted by redrathman:
Dear Greg Roman,

I beg of you to do more of this (18 plays, 89 yards, over 9 minutes TOP and a score/TD)... PLEASE, I beg of you!!

Haven't you heard? Tom Brady does this all the time with scrub WRs. Even when he doesn't, he does. It's a strange phenomenon. If only Kap could do the same.
I wonder if the NFL is going to recognize the guy who kicked Boone in the face.
Originally posted by redrathman:
Dear Greg Roman,

well its easier in the 4th, especially if you are hitting them hard during the other 3 quarters like we did today

This was a such a sick play, finally Roman is going deep

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap2000000261775/Vernon-Davis-2nd-TD-catch-of-game?continuous=true
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

Yeah I forgot who that was. Either Sendlein or Fanaika. Shocking how little class some of these grown men have.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

Would Boone trade a win, for a kick in the face? Apparently not. I don't think there is any excuse for personal fouls after the play. Let him kick you and walk away with a penalty, don't ever make the ref think twice about it.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Yeah I forgot who that was. Either Sendlein or Fanaika. Shocking how little class some of these grown men have.

Alameda Ta'amu
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Would Boone trade a win, for a kick in the face? Apparently not. I don't think there is any excuse for personal fouls after the play. Let him kick you and walk away with a penalty, don't ever make the ref think twice about it.

I just hope the guy gets fined, there is no room in the league for any more Ndamukong Suh's
Share 49ersWebzone