There are 574 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Incredible. This game developed almost exactly like I expected -- a dogfight characterized by our feast-or-famine offensive production and inability to sack the QB.

What I didn't expect were the picks, the turnovers...dudes I'm beginning to wonder if this is for real. Somebody pinch me.

Is Reid magical? Our coverage was solid except for 2 plays totaling 130 yards. Lots of PD's, excellent angles. Skimpy on the sacks but plenty of hurries and forced incompletions, all without a nose tackle. Color me impressed.

I guess I should be happy Kap connected with Vern so much. But, really, I was hoping we would see something more. We need to see something more.

I'm also beginning to get a little annoyed at the QB play. Does he have take a 7 step drop to feel comfortable all the time? I didn't see the whole game. Were there any quick hitters? Was McDonald targeted even once? I think there's an issue with the game planning here if we can't get production out of anyone else but Kap's favorites. Sheesh. That's just the total opposite of spread it around offense.

By the way more love and kisses to Frank. Thank you for that last drive. Isn't it time to start the Frank Gore appreciation thread?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,367
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by eldapeeze:
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Mediocre??? Okay Alex Smith lover
Damn. Sick burn, bro.

LOL. Alex Smith. 6-0. only 3 interceptions. Kaeperdick. 4-2. 5 interceptions and 3 fumbles. Wow, looks like the guy Kaep replaced is doing better.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!
So Alex throws for 100 yards, zero TD's and it's all his win...nobody even helped. But Kap throws for 250 and a two scores and he sucks.... Everybody bailed him out ....got it.

At least now I know the rules of hater ball.

fixed.

Remember that movie "Exorcist" ? There's a part when they try to exercise the demon out of the girls body... she starts peeing, vomiting, crapping all over herself, speaking nonsense, foaming out the mouth. Well, that's what you're gonna get when you try to defend Kap, bruh
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by eldapeeze:
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Mediocre??? Okay Alex Smith lover
Damn. Sick burn, bro.

LOL. Alex Smith. 6-0. only 3 interceptions. Kaeperdick. 4-2. 5 interceptions and 3 fumbles. Wow, looks like the guy Kaep replaced is doing better.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!
So Alex throws for 100 yards, zero TD's and it's all his win...nobody even helped. But Kap throws for 250 and a two scores and he sucks.... Everybody bailed him out ....got it.

At least now I know the rules of hater ball.

fixed.

Sorry...my bad, I was typing quickly...on a phone.

Haha you're cool. I'm just giving you more fighting power over the troll. Kaep played a very sound game today, leading us to victory with his big plays. Had two very nice passes to Vernon for TDs that I didn't want to go to waste!
http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?66141-Trade-Larry-Fitz

Get on the phone Baalke
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?66141-Trade-Larry-Fitz

Get on the phone Baalke

They've had no QB the past 2 years. Are they stupid?
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?66141-Trade-Larry-Fitz

Get on the phone Baalke

They've had no QB the past 2 years. Are they stupid?

lookin' good, dog

  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,367
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by eldapeeze:
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Mediocre??? Okay Alex Smith lover
Damn. Sick burn, bro.

LOL. Alex Smith. 6-0. only 3 int. Kaeperdick. 4-2. 5 int. 3 fumbles. Wow, looks like the guy Kaep replaced is doing better.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

Still would take Kaep, lol.

lol this lol

In a heart beat!

Put Alex on this depleted team, he won't be going 6-0....

Yep. And when his Chiefs get very behind in the playoffs (if they make it), I'd want Kaep under center to lead us from behind. Not Alex.

Some of the (real) Chief fans, the ones that know about football/QB play, are not praising this dude...
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?66141-Trade-Larry-Fitz

Get on the phone Baalke

They've had no QB the past 2 years. Are they stupid?

Yes, yes they are. I'd like the lineup of Fitz, Crabs and Boldin.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 15,015
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

J Harbaugh said rookie Quinton DIAL could see action at NT next week in Tenn. Vic Fangio, however, was waaaay more skeptical on the matter
Originally posted by LVJay:
Some of the (real) Chief fans, the ones that know about football/QB play, are not praising this dude...

They're just getting a taste of what we got year after year...
vic fangio needs to know his role and shut his mouth!
Originally posted by LVJay:
Remember that movie "Exorcist" ? There's a part when they try to exercise the demon out of the girls body... she starts peeing, vomiting, crapping all over herself, speaking nonsense, foaming out the mouth. Well, that's what you're gonna get when you try to defend Kap, bruh

Lolz.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

J Harbaugh said rookie Quinton DIAL could see action at NT next week in Tenn. Vic Fangio, however, was waaaay more skeptical on the matter

Typical Vic. Lol
Cardinals will beat the Seahawks on Thursday. Book it
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Oct 13, 2013 at 6:01 PM ]
Originally posted by TyCore:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Some of the (real) Chief fans, the ones that know about football/QB play, are not praising this dude...

They're just getting a taste of what we got year after year...

All the fans I've talked to think they won that trade for sure. I don't know why anyone cares though.
...