There are 282 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Great win....but also show'ed how much we need WR help badly.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Michael Crabtree ‏@KingCrab15

Good team win...

Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by kujon11:
I'm not going to lie, that honey badger for the cards looks pretty good

still not better than Reid, lulz.

Reid is Ballin, WOW

He thinks he's not even a rookie (playing like an OG)

Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
weak ass win. should've been a 50-## blowout. this will not fly against real teams.

Dude they are a real team, that D has been legit all season....if they had any kind of O'line that team is a contender.

Not with Palmer they aint
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Originally posted by eldapeeze:
Love our D!! Not our QB so much. He definitely needs to find some consistency.

(insert Kaep fans defending him to the death below)

Or you could try being even a little reasonable for a change....shocking I know.

Coming from Kaeps biggest nut hugger that's funny. You're the type of person that won't give Kaep any grief. Enjoy your mediocre QB. Cool?

Mediocre??? Okay Alex Smith lover

I don't get it... so if one is a Kap "nut hugger" then the other MUST be a Alex panty sniffer

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Did it? I thought it was W-W-L the whole way or something crazy like that.

@mattbarrows51m
NFC Watch: Seahawks win but Saints lose. #49ers 4 min. from third straight win, something they did not achieve during 2012 regular season.
Love our D!! Not our QB so much. He definitely needs to find some consistency.

(insert Kaep fans defending him to the death below)

Or you could try being even a little reasonable for a change....shocking I know.

Coming from Kaeps biggest nut hugger that's funny. You're the type of person that won't give Kaep any grief. Enjoy your mediocre QB. Cool?

Kaep played a sound game today. Yes, he made two face palming errors, but we knew we'd get big plays, both good and bad, from Kaep when we made the switch from Alex. He more than made up for them by not only selling the play action, but throwing a perfect pass to Vernon today. He hit Vernon over and over again. Not to mention, in the first half the Cards were just playing some great pass coverage. Kaep put the ball right where it should have been numerous times, but the Cards were just playing great D and getting their hands in there.

Kaep played a lot better today than he has recently. I'm starting to see some more confidence in him and that big play potential he has at any moment.
With the way our offense played today.....we really need to get WR's before the Saints and Hawks games.

I also hope that Dial and/or Carradine make an impact when they suit up for games. Our DL is really thinning out. We are getting run on down the stretch in games.
[ Edited by Baldie on Oct 13, 2013 at 5:39 PM ]
Originally posted by Baldie:

Yup. AZ did us a favor by sending so much pressure. Once we adjusted, it created open areas of the field to throw. They probably could have dropped everyone back in coverage and we would have had more trouble.
Originally posted by eonblue:
Damn. Sick burn, bro.

LOL. Alex Smith. 6-0. only 3 interceptions. Kaeperdick. 4-2. 5 interceptions and 3 fumbles. Wow, looks like the guy Kaep replaced is doing better.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!
[ Edited by eldapeeze on Oct 13, 2013 at 5:37 PM ]

And the past 5 games haven't showed you that?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Michael Crabtree ‏@KingCrab15

Good team win...

True, can't wait to he's back contributing to the team on the field
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
weak ass win. should've been a 50-## blowout. this will not fly against real teams.

Dude they are a real team, that D has been legit all season....if they had any kind of O'line that team is a contender.

Not with Palmer they aint

He is capable when given time, he is a bit of a lawn gnome back there so if you get him running or make him hurry throws...that's when the mistakes show up.
Damn. Sick burn, bro.

LOL. Alex Smith. 6-0. only 3 int. Kaeperdick. 4-2. 5 int. 3 fumbles. Wow, looks like the guy Kaep replaced is doing better.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

Still would take Kaep, lol.
Damn. Sick burn, bro.

I thought we all love Alex around here???