There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Willis 8 tackles 1 FF

lol at everyone saying he had a crappy day and was a liability

whodafuq said that
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by kujon11:
I'm not going to lie, that honey badger for the cards looks pretty good

still not better than Reid, lulz.

Reid is Ballin, WOW
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
weak ass win. should've been a 50-## blowout. this will not fly against real teams.

Dude they are a real team, that D has been legit all season....if they had any kind of O'line that team is a contender.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,115
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Willis 8 tackles 1 FF

lol at everyone saying he had a crappy day and was a liability

playing with a lingering groin injury, PWilly was ballin!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,115
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
weak ass win. should've been a 50-## blowout. this will not fly against real teams.

Dude they are a real team, that D has been legit all season....if they had any kind of O'line that team is a contender.

yup yup, with a healthy o-line, CAWKS wouldn't leave without a real beat down next week AND we could've lost today
Originally posted by matt49er:
http://espn.go.com/blog/san-francisco-49ers/post/_/id/1515/rapid-reaction-san-francisco-49ers-2



Nose tackle Glenn Dorsey went out early with a hamstring injury. Dorsey was playing very well this season. He was jogging on the sideline, so perhaps the injury will not be overly serious.



Hoping this means that Dorsey only has a minor injury.

That is going to be huge....so thin up the gut with these injuries.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by bors:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
30+ points the last three weeks, and our offense minus Gore looks like poopoo.

Thing is, we only scored 6 points off 3 extremely short fields. 6 flippin' points. We let the Cardinals right back in. Should've been up at least 17-0 before the Cards and Fitzgerald had that long TD.

If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.enjoy the division win

Who said he isn't enjoying the win?

Yeah, I'm not complaining about the game at all today. I'm just saying, we need to get our redzone offense figured out. That is unacceptable to score only 6 points in 3 trips inside the 10 yard line. We let the Cardinals right back into the game when we could've set ourselves up for another blowout win. But, we got our heads on right and played a sound game to vanquish our foes. Cardinals got a tough defense, but with Palmer gift wrapping us short fields like that, we need to capitalize.
Originally posted by matt49er:
http://espn.go.com/blog/san-francisco-49ers/post/_/id/1515/rapid-reaction-san-francisco-49ers-2



Nose tackle Glenn Dorsey went out early with a hamstring injury. Dorsey was playing very well this season. He was jogging on the sideline, so perhaps the injury will not be overly serious.



Hoping this means that Dorsey only has a minor injury.

Some people were overly critical of his performance thus far. I'm not saying I wanted the AZ RB's to gash us after he left, but it does prove a point. Dorsey does his job, and he does it well. He tackles the RB when they run with the ball.He may even sack the QB.
Originally posted by eldapeeze:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by eldapeeze:
Love our D!! Not our QB so much. He definitely needs to find some consistency.

(insert Kaep fans defending him to the death below)

Or you could try being even a little reasonable for a change....shocking I know.

Coming from Kaeps biggest nut hugger that's funny. You're the type of person that won't give Kaep any grief. Enjoy your mediocre QB. Cool?

Mediocre??? Okay Alex Smith lover
Originally posted by eldapeeze:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by eldapeeze:
Love our D!! Not our QB so much. He definitely needs to find some consistency.

(insert Kaep fans defending him to the death below)

Or you could try being even a little reasonable for a change....shocking I know.

Coming from Kaeps biggest nut hugger that's funny. You're the type of person that won't give Kaep any grief. Enjoy your mediocre QB. Cool?

I never commented on our previous signal caller, and I havent on this one. (I do make fun of posters going up in arms about our 3rd string QB's). I have no statement on Kaep, as a person or a player, but I do know calling another poster a "nut hugger" isnt real wise around here. The mods will obliterate you, they dont want the past insanity that we've had the last 8 years. You may not like the guy, but a word of advice, if you want to keep posting here, leave the personal attacks out of it, go to the Kaep thread to state your opinions in a sound, logical, non abrasive way, or you wont be here long. Just what Ive seen in my time here.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,115
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by kujon11:
I'm not going to lie, that honey badger for the cards looks pretty good

still not better than Reid, lulz.

Reid is Ballin, WOW

He thinks he's not even a rookie (playing like an OG)
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by matt49er:
http://espn.go.com/blog/san-francisco-49ers/post/_/id/1515/rapid-reaction-san-francisco-49ers-2



Nose tackle Glenn Dorsey went out early with a hamstring injury. Dorsey was playing very well this season. He was jogging on the sideline, so perhaps the injury will not be overly serious.



Hoping this means that Dorsey only has a minor injury.

Some people were overly critical of his performance thus far. I'm not saying I wanted the AZ RB's to gash us after he left, but it does prove a point. Dorsey does his job, and he does it well. He tackles the RB when they run with the ball.He may even sack the QB.

he's been terrific IMO, we need him to comeback healthy and badly.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by kujon11:
I'm not going to lie, that honey badger for the cards looks pretty good

f**k him

This. I expect him to be serving some suspension time for PED usage or drug usage before the the end of next season. Probably even before this season once the Cardinals start to falter. Old habits die hard.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,044
Michael Crabtree ‏@KingCrab15

Good team win...
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Mediocre??? Okay Alex Smith lover
Damn. Sick burn, bro.