LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by eldapeeze:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Love our D!! Not our QB so much. He definitely needs to find some consistency.

(insert Kaep fans defending him to the death below)

Or you could try being even a little reasonable for a change....shocking I know.

Coming from Kaeps biggest nut hugger that's funny. You're the type of person that won't give Kaep any grief. Enjoy your mediocre QB. Cool?

your shtick is lame, bruh
Willis 8 tackles 1 FF
Originally posted by trellblaze:
Now I guess it's over to the Kaepernick thread to overanalyze every single throw he DIDN'T make (while completely ignoring the ones he made) and compare his day/career to Alex Smith's. That's what we do around here, right?

LOL. 6 points in the Red zone in 3 trips, plus his interception. Why don't you Kaep fans just admit he's not a great QB who can make mistakes. God, if I didn't watch the games and just listen to some of you I'd think he's better than Peyton Manning.

Why don't you just admit you hate the kid and he can do nothing right in your eyes and while you are at it can the condescending b******t. Brady, Breese and Manning made plenty of mistakes today too and you don't see their fans or in your case aledged fan attacking their fan base for being supportive.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
weak ass win. should've been a 50-## blowout. this will not fly against real teams.

Or you could try being even a little reasonable for a change....shocking I know.

Coming from Kaeps biggest nut hugger that's funny. You're the type of person that won't give Kaep any grief. Enjoy your mediocre QB. Cool?

134 posts, starting fights.

Slow down there hoss, chill out
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Willis 8 tackles 1 FF

lol at everyone saying he had a crappy day and was a liability
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
At least we 4-2 with room to improve and talent being added to the 53 soon

Yep, I call it like I see it. I'm very happy to be 4-2 with reinforcements coming. If we end up 6-2 going into the bye that would be outstanding considering we were 1-2. Going to be a tough game at the Titans. As for the year there just so much to improve on especially offensively from the coaches to the players. I didn't expect us to beat Seattle at Seattle in their SB but we shouldn't have been blown out like that. That being said the only game I'm upset about this season is the Colts game. The Colts are a good team but we didn't play our game and just really messed up big time on that one. Other than that some ugly wins and I'll take them I just think we have a lot of work to do.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 13, 2013 at 5:26 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
If the (new) trend sticks, Titans go down... so far, all teams that played CAWKS had lost the following week.

I'm more afraid of the Jaguars!!!!!!

That is the ultimate insult.

JK, Jags don't have a prayer

It goes like this, Titanics sink. Jags turn into p***ycats. The bye week comes (we beat off) and get healthy. Our future looks bright so we gotta wear

You forgot, we leave Okoye in London / trade for Gordon in the BYE

don't you want to kiss him (Okoye) goodbye first

Show me one post where I have been anything but middle of the road and Kap...you know s**t about me, and make anything up to support your weak team hating arguements. Been here a hot minute and act like you own the place.
http://espn.go.com/blog/san-francisco-49ers/post/_/id/1515/rapid-reaction-san-francisco-49ers-2

Nose tackle Glenn Dorsey went out early with a hamstring injury. Dorsey was playing very well this season. He was jogging on the sideline, so perhaps the injury will not be overly serious.

Hoping this means that Dorsey only has a minor injury.

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Willis 8 tackles 1 FF

whodafuq said that
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by kujon11:
I'm not going to lie, that honey badger for the cards looks pretty good

still not better than Reid, lulz.

Reid is Ballin, WOW
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
weak ass win. should've been a 50-## blowout. this will not fly against real teams.

Dude they are a real team, that D has been legit all season....if they had any kind of O'line that team is a contender.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Willis 8 tackles 1 FF

playing with a lingering groin injury, PWilly was ballin!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Dude they are a real team, that D has been legit all season....if they had any kind of O'line that team is a contender.

yup yup, with a healthy o-line, CAWKS wouldn't leave without a real beat down next week AND we could've lost today
Share 49ersWebzone