LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know there is no such thing as a "gimme" in the NFL, but this going to turn out well for the Niners.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Keep an eye on Darnell Dockett. He is borderline dirty. In one of the games last year he "choked" Frank Gore after a tackle for loss (when 49ers were running out clock). He put his forearm into Frankie's throat and tried to play it off as using leverage to get himself up.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Keep an eye on Darnell Dockett. He is borderline dirty. In one of the games last year he "choked" Frank Gore after a tackle for loss (when 49ers were running out clock). He put his forearm into Frankie's throat and tried to play it off as using leverage to get himself up.

thats like almost every game in the NFL
  • Baldie
  • Veteran

Yeah Dockett is a punk, no class. All the years of the Niners beating up on the Cards, has taken its toll.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
**PENIS REPORT** - The penis see's a dominate game by the Niners. Final score: 27-12.

I hate to question your penis' infallibility, but a close game was predicted last weekend. I hate to say it, but your penis has had its fair share of short-comings as of late.

The penis is trying his best. These games can be tricky, especially with so many of our players being out. The sooner they come back, the more the games will be more dominate.

With Patrick Peterson manning up on Boldin most of the game, Baldwin should have some balls thrown his way.
Originally posted by valrod33:
The moment you have all been waiting for...
Valrods Game Prediction brought to you buy our friends at ASE, When getting your vehicle fixed make sure and use an ASE certified mechanic, that way you know its done right the first time.

AZ 29
49ers 4

I'll f**k you up ese!!!

Now I need to fly out to San Francisco this weekend, my streak of the 49ers never having lost a game when I'm there continues.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

And then he went to jail for illegally possessing an assault weapon in California.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 10, 2013 at 11:30 AM ]

Simple, make sure there are big fat girls in front rows all across the stadium.....Dockett likes them big big women.

DARNELL DOCKETT This is the s**t I like!!!! http://t.co/aqjGLqpf http://twitter.com/spicee_cajun/status/284166986500562944/photo/1
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 10, 2013 at 11:34 AM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Simple, make sure there are big fat girls in front rows all across the stadium.....Dockett likes them big big women.

DARNELL DOCKETT This is the s**t I like!!!! http://t.co/aqjGLqpf http://twitter.com/spicee_cajun/status/284166986500562944/photo/1

the bigger the cushion the better the pushin, thats what they say
mud flaps my baby's got them
[ Edited by hofer36 on Oct 10, 2013 at 12:20 PM ]

**PENIS REPORT** - The penis see's a dominate game by the Niners. Final score: 27-12.

Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

I hate to question your penis' infallibility, but a close game was predicted last weekend. I hate to say it, but your penis has had its fair share of short-comings as of late.

The penis is trying his best. These games can be tricky, especially with so many of our players being out. The sooner they come back, the more the games will be more dominate.

With Patrick Peterson manning up on Boldin most of the game, Baldwin should have some balls thrown his way.

Hopefully he also carries a pair of his own.
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

the bigger the cushion the better the pushin, thats what they say
mud flaps my baby's got them
the looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand, thats what they say! spinal tap!!!
^^^Hella thick!! Ain't no way I let her ride nor will I carry her across the threshold. I have a better idea. Give her Ian Williams number and let her suit up!

Thay s**t happened to me in high school when I got tackled once; except it was the dudes cleat instead of a forearm, lol. No biggie! Gore commands respect from the Cards D. The Az vets know Gore is a beast.
Share 49ersWebzone