There are 204 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Im actually a little more worried about this game than last weeks game. The Cardinals play us hard and their defense can stop the run better than the Texans. Their front 7 is pretty good, so if Kap and the passing game show up this Sunday we'll have a great game and pull out with the W.

Peterson must be thanking the god of injuries because Crabtree is not playing. Hopefully Boldin can dominate him like Crabtree did.

Brock is playing lights out, but his aggressiveness in jumping routes might bite him in the ass this week with a hitch-n-go route. Hopefully his awareness is top notch and sniff out those double moves and capitalize on it. Im sure Carson watched the film of last weeks games and noticed Brock jumping routes.

27-0 Niners

I agree. Arizona is no joke up front. Its going to be a good test for us on both sides of the ball. Who would have thought that the 49ers would be 20th in the league against the run and Houston would be 27th after 5 weeks.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
want to see more LMJ, Vance & Baldwin!

Sir, you will get more of Bruce Miller lining up out wide and you will learn to like it!!!!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
want to see more LMJ, Vance & Baldwin!

Sir, you will get more of Bruce Miller lining up out wide and you will learn to like it!!!!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
**PENIS REPORT** - The penis see's a dominate game by the Niners. Final score: 27-12.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
get off to a good start just like last week. take away confidence early. we do not want to be in a close game with this team giving them a chance to win at the end
Originally posted by mayo49:
**PENIS REPORT** - The penis see's a dominate game by the Niners. Final score: 27-12.

LOL
Palmer has been interception prone lately, i hope Reid collects his 3rd INT of the year or maybe Jerod Eddie PULLS down that BALL again.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:

LOL

LETS GO NINERS!!! I want to see Bruce Arians welcomed into the NFC West , 49ers beatdown bonanza style. I think we can count on the media to remind him of his (I don't see the dominance) comments too. See how cocky he is after the 49ers skull drag his team up and down the field for 60 minutes this weekend!

I hate to question your penis' infallibility, but a close game was predicted last weekend. I hate to say it, but your penis has had its fair share of short-comings as of late.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

I hate to question your penis' infallibility, but a close game was predicted last weekend. I hate to say it, but your penis has had its fair share of short-comings as of late.
questioning the penis that should strike the niner nation at its very core
Originally posted by cciowa:

questioning the penis that should strike the niner nation at its very core

It didn't feel good...
Listening to Gregg Cosell the other day, he was saying that the Cardinals have a really good defense. He said that Patrick Peterson is arguably the best cornerback in the league right now and usually takes away an opposing team's number one receiver. I think the 49ers have to get creative in the passing game on Sunday. One thing that was promising is that Cosell saw that the Niners were finally beginning to implement interesting pass concepts that should start helping Kap and the passing game as a whole. He said on that 64-yard TD to VD that Davis did get wide open but that he got open because of the play design the 49ers had drawn up, which forced the safety to move up and lose VD. I hope this continues for this game and as the season progresses, so we can finally see an improvement in our passing offense.
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Listening to Gregg Cosell the other day, he was saying that the Cardinals have a really good defense. He said that Patrick Peterson is arguably the best cornerback in the league right now and usually takes away an opposing team's number one receiver. I think the 49ers have to get creative in the passing game on Sunday. One thing that was promising is that Cosell saw that the Niners were finally beginning to implement interesting pass concepts that should start helping Kap and the passing game as a whole. He said on that 64-yard TD to VD that Davis did get wide open but that he got open because of the play design the 49ers had drawn up, which forced the safety to move up and lose VD. I hope this continues for this game and as the season progresses, so we can finally see an improvement in our passing offense.

This is going to be a pretty tough game, I feel. The Cardinals have been doing what the Seahawks have in gearing up to beat the 49ers by filling the defense with tough-minded run stuffers. With the receivers we have, the offense may find it hard to move the ball again.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

The penis is trying his best. These games can be tricky, especially with so many of our players being out. The sooner they come back, the more the games will be more dominate.
Share 49ersWebzone