There are 149 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They better beat down the Cardinals, you know how many trash-talking Cardinals have been running their mouths about the "decline of the 49ers" lately.....man, if the 49ers don't win I'm going to have to straight punch some people dead in their eye.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Broncos vs Jaguars

In before Manning gets sacked, re-injures his neck, Osweiler comes into, throws 4 interceptions, Jaguars sneak out a win, 24-21.

Vegas would explode...literally.

Vegas wouldn't explode...i dont think more then 1% of the bets will be for the Jags
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Vegas wouldn't explode...i dont think more then 1% of the bets will be for the Jags

Sorry, let me rephrase that.....people all around the country who bet the mortgage and kid's college funds on a "sure thing" would go nucking futs.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Sorry, let me rephrase that.....people all around the country who bet the mortgage and kid's college funds on a "sure thing" would go nucking futs.

That's exactly what would happen. Vegas wouldn't really give a rat's ass.
WE GOT THIS!!!!
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
WE GOT THIS!!!!

We don't have spit if we pass the ball like we did last Sunday against Houston. Arizona knows us, if they even mitigate the run at all, we're in deep sh1t. Have to have an actual passing game this weekend. please lord, give us the strength for a passing game.
Would like to see 250yds passing, 2 TDs, and 6 different guys catch a pass.
Originally posted by jreff22:

Whoa whoa whoa...don't get greedy now. At this point I'll settle for 50% completion and no turnovers.
  • buck
  • Veteran

I want a win before and above all else.

No more than 4 penalties for the game.
Give up no turn overs
Run first play calling
Improved passing game
effective defensive rotation
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, NIners, go!

Im actually a little more worried about this game than last weeks game. The Cardinals play us hard and their defense can stop the run better than the Texans. Their front 7 is pretty good, so if Kap and the passing game show up this Sunday we'll have a great game and pull out with the W.

Peterson must be thanking the god of injuries because Crabtree is not playing. Hopefully Boldin can dominate him like Crabtree did.

Brock is playing lights out, but his aggressiveness in jumping routes might bite him in the ass this week with a hitch-n-go route. Hopefully his awareness is top notch and sniff out those double moves and capitalize on it. Im sure Carson watched the film of last weeks games and noticed Brock jumping routes.

27-0 Niners
One thing that does give me a lot more faith....aside from their horrible O-line, is that whenever a team has sold out to stop the run Kap even with depleted receiver corps has made them pay for it. If the Cards come in with a game plan to run a super agressive run blitz package all day, I feel confident we can still move the ball through the air. Quan is similar enough to Crabtree in style and substance that I think Peterson will have the same issues, and while Honeybadger is panning out to be a nice middle fielder for them, if Vernon is healthy there is no safety in the league that can run with him. I would be even more confident if one more guy would step up. Cards are really a two man backfield if we had just one dude who could be single coverage reliably aside from Bolden and Vern we would move the ball with ease against a stacked box....then when they were forced to unstack the box we could hit em with Frank.

Guess we will have to wait and see on that...I still think Big Mac and/or Baldwin could be that guy, they just needs more time in the offense.
[ Edited by PhillyNiner on Oct 10, 2013 at 5:40 AM ]
Big game this Sunday but we are winning it. Inherently the Cards offense is one dimensional and vs us it spells gloom and doom for them. Carson Palmer without the support of the running game and a week OL will be feasted upon. Our defense and special teams should set up favorable field position and despite the run defense of the Cards we will run the ball and pass off play action. HOU was better team on offense and defense. This is in the Stick. Niners 28-17
want to see more LMJ, Vance & Baldwin!
Originally posted by buck:

I want a win before and above all else.

No more than 4 penalties for the game.
Give up no turn overs
Run first play calling
Improved passing game
effective defensive rotation
+1
Share 49ersWebzone