LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 223 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Go 49ers!
Arizona literally forfeits the game, citing concern for player safety following an intimidating dance by Corey Lemonier prior to kickoff. Cardinals improve to 4-2 in a 35-3 victory.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bill Williamson ‏@BWilliamsonESPN

Not surprising but #49ers have had NFL's fewest snaps (80) and yards (470) in 3-reciver sets.
barrows says mcdonald has a partially torn biceps tendon but will play through it and have surgery at end of season
Ouch! Sounds very painful.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Oct 8, 2013 at 4:56 PM ]
Originally posted by crabman82:
barrows says mcdonald has a partially torn biceps tendon but will play through it and have surgery at end of season

Rough.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Rough.

damn dude that rough
great news on tank carradine, says he is ready to roll
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by theduke85:
Arizona literally forfeits the game, citing concern for player safety following an intimidating dance by Corey Lemonier prior to kickoff. Cardinals improve to 4-2 in a 35-3 victory.
glad the players do not feel like this,, its talk and rash predictions like this that will get you beat
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Rough.

damn dude that rough
i assume he can do further injury to it if he plays. lord, we need to cross our fingers eyes and toes and hope we can just get through this weekend . i would like to think the two kids can suit up a week from sunday and give us some depth

great news on tank carradine, says he is ready to roll

Link?
Originally posted by cciowa:

Rough.

damn dude that rough
i assume he can do further injury to it if he plays. lord, we need to cross our fingers eyes and toes and hope we can just get through this weekend . i would like to think the two kids can suit up a week from sunday and give us some depth

Is it similar to Justin Smith's tricep from last year? Sigh...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

Rough.

damn dude that rough

sounds like they are trying to do some positive spin and say different muscle , not as severe, blah blah.. bottom line he has a partly torn muscle that could very well be a fully torn muscle should he play. we got no one else so i guess he has to play on the other hand i hope we rest willis sunday as a pulled groin could become a torn groin and that is a whole different kettle of fish
I think by the Seahawks game we're gonna start looking like the team everybody thought they'd be seeing at the beginning of the year, and f**king dangerous in the playoffs.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

Rough.

damn dude that rough

sounds like they are trying to do some positive spin and say different muscle , not as severe, blah blah.. bottom line he has a partly torn muscle that could very well be a fully torn muscle should he play. we got no one else so i guess he has to play on the other hand i hope we rest willis sunday as a pulled groin could become a torn groin and that is a whole different kettle of fish

Yikes. I remember supposedly that Justin Smith's brace last year prevented full-extension so no further damage could be done to his tricep.

Share 49ersWebzone