There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Please post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat: http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO:
Where: San Francisco

When : Sunday, October 13, 2013

Time: 1:25 PM PST
Post all your pregame musings in this thread. All other threads will be merged or locked.

Go 49ers!

I am glad this one is at home rather than the serpent dome. I hope we can generate a bit more pressure on the passer than we have lately. Palmer and Fitz are dangerous, and it is another good defense the 49ers have to face. Big division game!
Cardinals Defense:
19th ranked pass defense
2nd ranked run defense

I think we'll see more Kaep on Sunday.

(per Picking Pros)
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
I am glad this one is at home rather than the serpent dome. I hope we can generate a bit more pressure on the passer than we have lately. Palmer and Fitz are dangerous, and it is another good defense the 49ers have to face. Big division game!

The last time we lost to ARI at home, it was 2008...

Kurt Warner was the QB of ARI, Anquan Boldin was the leading receiver for the Cards, and Frank was the leading rusher and receiver for the hapless 49ers under JT OSullivan...

My point is, we don't lose to ARI at home... in Phoenix, it's seems to alternate every year.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

How is the Cardinals' offensive line this year?
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
49ers are 11pt favorites. AZ has a very stout run defense. it's imperative that Kap has an improved passing attack for this upcoming weekend. coach him up, Harbs.
Originally posted by boast:
49ers are 11pt favorites. AZ has a very stout run defense. it's imperative that Kap has an improved passing attack for this upcoming weekend. coach him up, Harbs.

Hopefully more Vance this week, hell hopefully more of everybody this week
I know Patrick Peterson is happy he doesn't have to face Crabtree..... Michael has been owning him since he got in the league.

but seriously I'm sure Peterson can't wait to face Crabtree to redeem himself. Patrick is an anomaly, dude is 6'1 220 and runs a 4.3
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I know Patrick Peterson is happy he doesn't have to face Crabtree..... Michael has been owning him since he got in the league.

but seriously I'm sure Peterson can't wait to face Crabtree to redeem himself. Patrick is an anomaly, dude is 6'1 220 and runs a 4.3

And he's a good corner, but Crabtree make him his b*tch every time... I can see Boldin doing the same.
This is a huge game that we absolutely cannot take lightly—especially considering our injuries. We are both one game behind Seattle and we absolutely cannot afford to drop any games.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ghostrider:
This is a huge game that we absolutely cannot take lightly—especially considering our injuries. We are both one game behind Seattle and we absolutely cannot afford to drop any games.

Yep.
Originally posted by ghostrider:

They're 3-2 as well, as in, one of us will be 4-2 and keeping with SEA while the other will be 2 games back. MUST WIN!!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home